Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero ($50.75)
      BTN ($49.25)
      SB ($10.05)
      BB ($49.95) 26/23/3.0 ~200 hands

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 4 players) Hero is CO Q:diamond: Q:heart:
      Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, BB calls $1.50

Flop: 6:diamond: A:heart: A:diamond: ($4.25, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB raises to $6, Hero calls $3

Turn: J:club: ($16.25, 2 players)
      BB bets $8, Hero ???

What do I have to think of villians line?
  • 7 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      What hands will he do this with?
      Ax, 66, for sure...
      Other, PPs. TT-AA he 3-bets pf so I don't think they are in his range.
      I think he can make a second barrel with hands like 88-TT, or he hit the jack with some kind of TJ, JQ, JK.. He won't make a turn bet with flushdraw here.

I'd call turn. And re-evaluate on river.
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      I think he would bet on turn with any PP, because he doesn't put you on any A due to 2 aces being out.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Against someone who's rather passive I'd fold flop. Against an aggressive player I'd prolly call this turn bet. Too bad u didn't add any stats, ... but I guess I'd bite the bullet and call hoping to see a free showdown. If he would bet 2/3 pot on river or more I'm folding, unless I hit my Q.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      AGainst aggressive opponent I liek to check back on that flop and let him bet on the turn. Once I bet flop I think it is b/f, since he has A more often than flushdraw.
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      AGainst aggressive opponent I liek to check back on that flop and let him bet on the turn. Once I bet flop I think it is b/f, since he has A more often than flushdraw.
      Why do you think he has an Ace that often in his range?
      I mean, he's a pretty solid player, 26/23 means he wont play rubbish hands OOP. Therefore I think he's folding A2-AT preflop, and 3 betting with AQ/AK.

More likely to have a pp or some suitedconnectors?

What does villain check/minreraise on flop mean? Does anyone ever play Ax like this on a drawwy board? Just a cheap semi bluff with a flushdraw?

+ On the turn he bets 8/16, which is not much of a protection bet.

Makes sense?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      26/22 might protect with A5s-ATs, agree that AQ and AK he should 3-bet.
      Just I think that he would c/r bigger with flushdraw or bluff. But either way I don´t like calling down here with QQ, which I should do if I b/c flop, call turn and river is brick.
      Seems a lot of valuebets to me that ś why I´d fold turn (if not on the flop )
      But all your arguments made sense. Just different opinions about his hand range.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I dont see 26/23 player playing OOP A-Medium, but I would prefer more stats! If he dont think about you as a fish and his range isnt deformed I see him here having Ace almost never. With 26/23 its re-raise with A-medium from blinds.

I can c/r flop this way with smth. like 77-99, maybe TT, Its harder for me to imagine 2nd bullet with J on turn.

so.. if he isnt making a move here, he have here pocket 6's IMO like ALWAYS. Its just soo strong line he played, lots of lots of value betting here.