This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposit or reload?

• Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Hi, since I signed up to Titan poker through pokerstrategy and got the 50$, does that count as the first deposit or not?

Meaning if i deposit do I still have the first deposit bonus to use or only the reload bonus?
  • 2 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Yes you have the start deposit then you deposit however right now its the summertime bonus of $10 per $25 rake so no reload or first depoit at the moment as I understand it.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Rowkilla,

If you got your 50$ from pokerstrategy on titan and registered with the PS150 bonuscode you won't be able to get a first deposit bonus. But you can still use one of the reload bonuses titan is regulary offering.
      If you have further questions you can take a look in the Titan Poker FAQ .

Yet at the moment the summer time bonus is active - which is essentially an unlimited bonus of 10$ for every 25$ rake, so reloads and first deposits aren't really necessary.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k