Hi everyone

• SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Hi all, I`m Sandra from Latvia, have played little bit a poker, but now will play first time in internet, first strategies i read and was useful.
      I have one question, how long does it takes ID verification, today i send my copy from passport, so how long it will aproximetly take to get my starting capital and start playing?
      And is here lot of woman who plays? :)
  • 10 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Sandra and welcome to Pokerstrategy!

The verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

I think there aren't that much female members in the community but from what I can tell the number is growing ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi Sandra,
      welcome to PS.Nice to see girl from Latvia,I`m from Lithuania myself and worked in Riga a little bit.There are a few girls and best known is Roxy-Stephi(ask Hasenbraten about her).Maybe you will be the next female star in our community.
      Read articles,there are nice videos and very good coachings.Also u can take part in PS weekly freeroll on Titan and PS International league.
      Good luck :)
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Chiller3k thanks for answer :)

dallievas how do you liked Riga and what you were doing there?
      hehe, will try to be next female star there :rolleyes:

and one more question

If you did not register yet at the Cashier of your selected poker room you should do it now.

in pokerstars i registered and filled all my information when i register, i need to go and register something else in cashier too?
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i do not play at PS at the moment and can`t tell u about registration things,sorry.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/424/
      I know that is super important to fill in bonus code right for Poker stars if u want receive bonus.There are ticket system if u have some problems.
      how do you liked Riga and what you were doing there?

Actually I know Latvia a little bit.I lived not far from Latvian border and we used to visit Bauska every month(oh those smoked fish) and sometimes Riga.When I was schoolboy :D i wanted to live in Riga and some years ago I worked short time in Stradina Clinics as a surgeon( some sort of exhange program).I like Riga :heart: ,some of my friends work there and my grandmother was born and lived half life there.I like latvian music very much,i think popular music life in Latvia more interesting than in Lithuania.Ok too much memories :D :D
      Good luck :)
      P.S if u play on PS u can participate in this event
      Battle of the Donkeys October 5th
      You can try u get buy in for free-ask captains.Soy and Tribun sometime do quiz to win buy in.
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome if you have filled in your name and adrress and so on in the cashier at pokerstars i think you have filled in all you need.

In the swedish community there I belong we have a lot of females :D
    • DMTheNuts
      DMTheNuts
      Bronze
      Hi Guys!

I'm Deo from Manila, Philippines. Hope that i will enjoy with this site and hone more of my poker skills.
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      dallieves nice that you like Latvia :)

hepcat, everything is ok :)

in first day got up to 85$ but now have only 25$, will read again all strategy articles and hope will play better.

and how works promotion to the silver, i have got more than 200 vpp`s and when will be update from pokerstars i`ll have more than 100 strategy points, so promotion is imediatly or i`ll need to wait some time ?
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi ,
      nice to hear that u are running not bad.Visit some coachings,that will help u very much.NL Short Stack Strategy-IngolPoker coaching today.
      when will be update from pokerstars i`ll have more than 100 strategy points, so promotion is imediatly

i dunno about PS,but titan updates every day.
      Yes,u will get silver immediately.
    • tommmie
      tommmie
      Basic
      Hi friends this is tomcruise from Alaska. have played little bit a poker, but now will play first time in internet, first strategies i read and was useful. can any one give suggestion how can i play online game?.
      =================
      tomcruise

[edit by Chiller3k: Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!]
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Weirdo