Access to the Silver+ Hand Posting

• Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Ok so i am taking stabs at the $1/$2 FR games and i would really like access to the silver+ hand posting section to post hands as well as read other evaluations.

Is there anyway this is possible?

My only tracked poker account is mansion poker and i dont play there as i cant get money in and out of the site. Also there isnt enough action there for me anywayz as i multitable (8-10 tables).
  • 5 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

I'm sorry but there is no other way to get this access. You could become a moderator or hand judge but you have to be very active a while before you could become a PS.com staff member.

100 points aren't that much at 1/2$. As Mansion is an iPoker skin you get the most points there of all sites we have as well and the players are bad there as well. Maybe you want to give that site another try with the new network they have now. :)

The reason why we have such a system is because we need to pay the people who are working professional for us, who do the coaching, write new articles, record the videos etc.. But I think you already know that. :)
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Popcorn you could probably get 100 points in a few hours or less :D
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      With Mansion on the ipoker network you should be able to get plenty of points to easily hold a silver status. As far as multitabling is concerned I play 16 tables with no trouble at all. The players are as bad as ciRith mentioned, as far as getting money on and off the site I would contact support, I'm sure they have a method that would accomadate you.
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Will investigate if it has become easier for me to get money in and out of Mansion now. When last i checked all i could do was an EFT. Wasnt allowed to use netellter or my credit card.

Looking at the tables now i see there are 6 tables with a nice players to flop %. 50c/$1 FR.

If i can get some money into mansion maybe i roll myself for 50c/$1 and get myself to sivler status.

Is it ok if i post my $1/$2 hands under the bronze hands discussion for the moment tho ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm I'm not allowed to say if you are allowed to do so. Maybe you can ask our support via ticket. (They will slap me for making them more work. *g*)

Why aren't you allowed to cashout? Did you do a deposit with the neteller (as this is required most of the time).