This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full Tilt & Elephant

• eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tried to use the Elephant when playing on Full Tilt but no hands were imported and no stats etc.

When I was checking the settings (Elephant in a left corner - Settings - Sites - Edit ...) I had a message that the path: c:\Poker File\ Full Tilt\Hands History does not exist. Please check your input.

Well, I could not find that folder. I tried to add\test other links, like for example: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\LastHand but it did not work.
      All the files that I am checking seems to be graphic folders
      (I compared them to files that I have from Titan - that is why I tried this LastHand folder)

I was so desperate that I unistalled and installed Full Tilt, hoping that the first time I just missed something , but still no improvement.

Additionally, in Hud Settings - Hud Settings there is an option FullTilt:
      - activate FullTilt Race track Layout

(dont really understand what it suppose to change but I tried with and without)

If anybody could give me some feedback, it would be much appreciated.
      At least, to what kind of folder is your Elephant linked toFull Tilt?

Regards
  • 5 replies