Ave27's poker Blog! From Fish to!! not so fishy ;)

• Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      I posted an intro today so if u read this and that it might repeat something sorry.

Well my goal is to take my $50 and see how far it can take me, I'm not planning on adding to it or taking from it.

I started here thinking i was pretty good, i used the SSS but would call with hands i shouldn't or take a hand to far when i know i shouldn't and it cost me. I went from $50 to $39 in a few days.

recently i read books, and the articles twice more. and I'm sticking to the SSS like i should. I've built my bank roll up to $58 and am on my way up the stacks I hope!

I'm playing on playing NL cash games mostly, i may play a MTT or SNG later on but not for now.

I've been playing sss on nl $10 and hope to play BSS once i hit $150.

I'll post some updates every now and then, and if one person enjoys reading this I'm happy :D .
  • 4 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Good start. I used to play SSS when I started, and by sticking to the SHC you will move your bankroll up nice and steady. Good luck with it..

When you edit your first post you can also edit the title.. I believe ir shold say:

Ave27's poker blog! From Fish to!! not so fishy ;)

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Very nice, I also started with NL10 SSS in januar and when I hit 150$ i started with BSS.

Good luck!
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      Played some SSS on NL $10 today, was a pretty good day. I got my BR from $58 to $69.40 so i'm pretty happy about that. I also got elephant to work and posted some hands on the forums.

Once i hit $100 i will be starting the BBS at NL .02/.04 so looking forward to that.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      I haven't updated in a while, so i thought i would. I got my silver today as i'm sure you noticed. I Played 6 tables sss for a few days got up to the $70's went threw a small downswing. I started doing 8-9 table SSS and go up to $80 so i was very happy. Recently (the past two days) I've been in a downswing and i'm back down to $69.79. I'm happy with myself that i didn't tilt. I told my self it was normal and kept playing and got the points i needed for silver :) . I took today off due to my recently bad luck, but also to read all the silver articles which i have finished and watch a few video's. Tomorrow i will go back to grinding and hopefully get back up to $80 in the next day or two.

Wish me luck!

Today I also noticed on Jan 14th I will have been here for two years. I wish i cleared my bonus before quitting as i only came back at the start of Oct. Oh well I'm sad I missed out on the $100 but it will only make me work harder.