no good losings and winnings on party

• crazyguy
      crazyguy
      Bronze
      i'm having trouble with elephant on partypoker.
      elephant says i'm winning a lot but my account says i'm not. this cool be an issue with the sidepots on party. but also on hand with no sidepots elephant doesn't see the winnings or losings the same as my poker software does.

example:

Known players:
      SB:
      $1,90
      BB:
      $20,36
      UTG:
      $10,00
      UTG+2:
      $11,24
      MP1:
      $15,23
      MP2:
      $10,45
      Hero:
      $2,00
      CO:
      $10,00
      BU:
      $3,99

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU raises to $1,00, 2 folds, BU calls $1,00.

Final Pot: $2,55

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ah Ad)
      BU shows a straight, ace high (As Td)

BU wins with a straight, ace high (As Td)

while i really lost all of my stack.
  • 10 replies
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. It says I'm up much more than I really am.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I downloaded the new patch of Elephant. The newest one which is of 1st of October

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Patch:_Elephant_new_PartyPoker_Software

I installed it and now its fine for me ;)
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      Well, I think I had this patch already installed because it was working fine for me with new PP layout. But maybe the problem occured because recently I have deleted my DB and created a new one...

EDIT: It did not help me =/
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      When I installed the patch on october 1 elephant was overstating the amount that I actually won. There is a patch update that came a few days later. Download that and see if everything works out.

Also someone said that you can't have both patches on your comp (new layout and old layout). Then someone else came along and said it doesn't matter if you have both. I currently have the old layout patch with the update and everything works fine for me now.
    • crazyguy
      crazyguy
      Bronze
      where can i get these updates?? i can't find them anymore
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by crazyguy
      where can i get these updates?? i can't find them anymore
      Click on downloads. On the next screen you will see all the downloadable software. For elephant click on go to software. On the next screen near the bottom of the page click on elephant blog, you will find the update there. If you have the old and new layout patch on your comp, delete the one you do not use. Says you can't have both on your comp.
    • nht
      nht
      Bronze
      I've installed 2 patches (for new and old Tablelayout) so I think that's why I have problems with my Elephant. How I can delete the "old Tablelayout" patch?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by nht
      I've installed 2 patches (for new and old Tablelayout) so I think that's why I have problems with my Elephant. How I can delete the "old Tablelayout" patch?
      Its most likely under the my documents section of your files. Thats where mine is. Just go there and delete the old table layout and everything should be fine.
    • nht
      nht
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Its most likely under the my documents section of your files. Thats where mine is. Just go there and delete the old table layout and everything should be fine.
      Could you tell me which files I have to delete (from which folder)? Elephant I have in C:\Program Files\PokerStrategy\PokerStrategy Elephant\
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      The file should read something like elephant_0_60_pp_oldlayout.