new guy

• Bean987
      Bean987
      Bronze
      Hey all
      I managed to stumble on this site about a week ago. Thought it was interesting, read the beginners articles, and passed the quiz. I was already a reasonable player, or so I thought. It wasn't until a couple nights ago though I started playing freerolls for something to do that i realized how much it has helped me. By reading the articles I was able to figure out I was playing much too loose, and by tightening up and following the guidelines I was able to get deep in 4 of these freerolls. Won a Million dollar man weekly final ticket on Pokerstars, (top 300 of 15000) placed in 50th and 21st in 2700 player freefolls on full tilt and also won a tournamant dollar to enter the fergusen haha but it starts at 3:00 am local time, bit late. Anyway, I know freefolls are filled with bad players but I had a much easier time then I did before by following pokerstrategy, makes sense to me. Just got the $50 starting capital and I'm ready to see what I can do on Titan, new to the site though so gonna have to look around and size it up... should be fun. Love the setup and all the coaching and help you can get here, it's #1. Oh yeah supposed to introduce myself I guess. I'm from Chapel Arm, small town in Newfoundland, Canada. Bean987 is the name I use on full tilt, pokerstars and now titan. Hoping to see some of you at the tables soon.
      thanks for the help pokerstrategy and good luck to all.
  • 2 replies