More SSS articles

• teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      There are some SSS articles (among others) on german part of the site, which are not available on english one, so my question is , eaven though there are mosty german speaking players on the site, when these articles will be available in english .

Or I'll have to learn deutch. :D
  • 9 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi teslasecretweapon,

I am not sure when they will be translated, but which articles do you mean? Maybe I can help you a little bit

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I would love other articles to be translated :D
    • teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      I was talking about 2 articles which explain when to use SSS continuation bets and use of elephant/pokertracker stats when playing SSS.
      It would be nice if those articles could be translated in english- these articles exist on many other parts of the site, like italian.
      I speak little italian so I could transate em myself if people from PS is to busy to do it- it won't be to much of a trouble for me.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      Originally posted by teslasecretweapon
      I was talking about 2 articles which explain when to use SSS continuation bets and use of elephant/pokertracker stats when playing SSS.
      It would be nice if those articles could be translated in english- these articles exist on many other parts of the site, like italian.
      I speak little italian so I could transate em myself if people from PS is to busy to do it- it won't be to much of a trouble for me.
      please do, that would be sweet.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      they're also in spanish, at least i can get a read on them... altough i hate reading poker in spanish :rolleyes:
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      IMO all communities should have access to the exact same articles. I don't get why us English should be limited to the articles we get to study compared to the other communities.
    • hammiemon85
      hammiemon85
      Bronze
      i think the problem is that there is no one to translate those articles,

if anyone is willing to do a rough translate on those articles, i can help with fixing up the english after the translation :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hammiemon85
      i think the problem is that there is no one to translate those articles
      That'd be the reason then :D . Would something like the google translater be of any use, or would it not be of any help in the translation process.

Regards, Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

The articles are already in translation - its just that we don't always have the necessary amount of high quality translators to quickly translate all articles into English.

All articles that are available in German will sooner or later also appear here as well though :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD