didnt get my rake back !!!

• 8 replies
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      What is this rake back? How do you qualify? How do you know if you've recieved it?
    • stewart188
      stewart188
      Bronze
      You get rake back from pokerstratagy every friday ! Rake is deducted from each pot !!
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      I haven't got it either.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidangel
      What is this rake back? How do you qualify? How do you know if you've recieved it?
      Rakeback is a % of the rake you pay to play, paid back to you. Not all sites offer it, I think titan has a rakeback scheme but I don't know all the details on it.

Sites that offer it are

"Pokerkings, Full TiltPoker and InterPoker:

If you opened an account at Full Tilt Poker or InterPoker with the PokerStrategy.com bonus codey ou are getting the following rakeback offer:

Pokerkings - 30%: To get the 30% rakeback, you have to collect 100 Euro rake within one month. Players who collect less than 100 Euro don't get any rakeback.

Full Tilt Poker - 27%: All players tracked over PokerStrategy automatically receive 27% rakeback on their net rake. Net rake is calculated by the rake you produce minus the bonuses you get from Full Tilt Poker.

InterPoker - 30% to 38,8%: Rakeback will be payed off by InterPoker once a month. You are getting between 30% and 38,8% of the rake you produced."
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      OK, I play on fulltilt, so I should get a rakeback... how do I know if I have recieved it?
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I think its received on fridays, you should receive an email from fulltilt titled "Funds Transfer Request".

You can also check by going to cashier then clicking "HISTORY", then clicking "past transactions", it will show you all the rakeback you have received.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      can you get the 27% rakeback even if you didn't use the pokerstrategy bonus code?
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I know some rakeback sites offer it, but you wont receive it unless you sign up to them, but you're better off getting your account retracked to ps ( I assume you'll start receiving rakeback then, not 100% sure though)