i gotta know

• ntimidatr
      ntimidatr
      Basic
      why in the world you guys would send me this email w/ the quiz and what was supposed to be a free 50.00 bankroll if i passed...well i passed the quiz, and gave all my info, and i cant get that 50.00 cause i live iin the us. were you guys just collecting my info for GOD only knows why? that seems very shady.
  • 10 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Pokerstrategy is a legitimate site. The free bankrolls cannot be given to people who live in the u.s. Your only options would be to deposit your own money on a site that accepts american players.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ntimidatr
      why in the world you guys would send me this email w/ the quiz and what was supposed to be a free 50.00 bankroll if i passed...well i passed the quiz, and gave all my info, and i cant get that 50.00 cause i live iin the us. were you guys just collecting my info for GOD only knows why? that seems very shady.
      During registration there was big checkbox you must have checked that you are NOT from america.
      Apparently you failed to read what your signing, so only one you can blaim is you.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ntimidatr,

during the registration you had accept the Terms of Conditions as well as confirm that you are currently not residing in the USA:

We can't really make it much bigger, can we?
      If you just ignored it or maybe just didn't read what you signed, you can't blame us for it.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • ntimidatr
      ntimidatr
      Basic
      there was nothing like what is shown above....
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      I think someone was a bit careless when accepting the agreement or you were the 10th million visiter and the website forgot to show you that picture because it was busy partying! ^^
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Besides, we always need the ID data from stupid Americans for our nefarious terrorist plans to take over the world. :tongue:
    • ntimidatr
      ntimidatr
      Basic
      its my address and phone no....and anything else i gave.....stupid to send these to america, if we cant use it!
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ntimidatr
      its my address and phone no....and anything else i gave.....stupid to send these to america, if we cant use it!
      Then start reading what you sign, it's not very hard to do.
    • ntimidatr
      ntimidatr
      Basic
      IT'S STUPID TO SEND THIS OFFER TO PPL IN THE U.S., WHEN WE CANT USE IT!
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      haha hillarious.

:D