extra payouts on full tilt

• pokerst4r
      pokerst4r
      Bronze
      HI all

I firstly wanted to say thanks to the guys that started this site and to the people who are maintaining it. i have been playing poker online for approx 1 year and always found that i was generally losing money (ALL BE IT IN SMALL AMOUNTS) to which i now feel more confident sitting down at the tables knowing i have the support of this site do thanks!

i have just one question i have just recieved a e-mail saying that approx $1.60 has been successfully transfered to my full tilt account. I have already recieved the first $50 dollars and an extra $5 for my full tilt points in the first week but was woundering if anyone knew what the extra $1.60 was for

Many thanks
      David
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      It could well be a rakeback payment from PS as you automatically get 27% rakeback on FTP.

Regards, Steve
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi pokerst4r,

that's your 27% rakeback ;)

all PokerStrategy players receive a rackeback of 27% on their net rake.
      to calculate the netrake, Full Tilt subtracts purchases in he shop (about 0.005$/point), withdraw and deposit coasts that occur on FTP, overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool and collected bonuses from your gross rake.
      The rakeback is paid out once a week on friday. But this time there was a small delay.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • pokerst4r
      pokerst4r
      Bronze
      This is a prime example of why i love this site you ask a questiona nd its answered in no time at all

Thanks
      David