This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan opening tables on its own!

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Has anyone ever had a SnG window open up on its own?

I have just been playing some 6 max SnG's, with a buyin of $33's + $55's. I had the filters on the lobby set, so it showed me only one buyin amount and the NL and 6 max check boxes was checked. I then registered and opened up 6 SnG's. I had only one table left open after the end of the set, and then a $109 Double or Nothing SnG opened up all on its own. I hadn't even clicked on the lobby screen for 45ish minutes.

I informed the support instantly, and the woman insisted I had registered a few minutes earlier, even while my lobby still has the filters on. I told her to check that my last SnG's were all lower buyins, with 6 max, and told her my filters were set. I told her to check the table (at this time I was forced to start playing the SnG), where I had more than the starting chips, but I still wasn't happy, even though there was only 8 players left.

I was then told she will forward my concerns to the correct department (as always). But she is still insisting theres nothing they can do.

Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Rant over (again...),
      Stiev
  • 4 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      lol...

If you win it something supernatural just happened...

If not it's a scam :)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I actually busted, but thats besides the point. I opened the support window instantly and told her I didn't want to play and pay for something I never opened. It was her that said its open, so you've got to play it.

But now, I wont play on titan until this is sorted. so its costing them upto $100 in rake per day, that i'm inactive for. Which also means I cant play my usual stakes poker, as I dont have that kind of $$$ on any other site. So their screw up also means I am loosing my potential winnings for each day. So this could end up costing me dearly.

:/
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Just remember, you are doing this for all of us at Titan

Fight for your rights! /Bob Marley
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      out 1030...

Loose cannon raises utg... I pick up A9s and I guess i have a little fold equity wit my 12bb stack... I shove it in there he calls flips over TT

I'm out