Titan opening tables on its own!

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Has anyone ever had a SnG window open up on its own?

I have just been playing some 6 max SnG's, with a buyin of $33's + $55's. I had the filters on the lobby set, so it showed me only one buyin amount and the NL and 6 max check boxes was checked. I then registered and opened up 6 SnG's. I had only one table left open after the end of the set, and then a $109 Double or Nothing SnG opened up all on its own. I hadn't even clicked on the lobby screen for 45ish minutes.

I informed the support instantly, and the woman insisted I had registered a few minutes earlier, even while my lobby still has the filters on. I told her to check that my last SnG's were all lower buyins, with 6 max, and told her my filters were set. I told her to check the table (at this time I was forced to start playing the SnG), where I had more than the starting chips, but I still wasn't happy, even though there was only 8 players left.

I was then told she will forward my concerns to the correct department (as always). But she is still insisting theres nothing they can do.

Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Rant over (again...),
      Stiev
  • 4 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      lol...

If you win it something supernatural just happened...

If not it's a scam :)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I actually busted, but thats besides the point. I opened the support window instantly and told her I didn't want to play and pay for something I never opened. It was her that said its open, so you've got to play it.

But now, I wont play on titan until this is sorted. so its costing them upto $100 in rake per day, that i'm inactive for. Which also means I cant play my usual stakes poker, as I dont have that kind of $$$ on any other site. So their screw up also means I am loosing my potential winnings for each day. So this could end up costing me dearly.

:/
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Just remember, you are doing this for all of us at Titan

Fight for your rights! /Bob Marley
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      out 1030...

Loose cannon raises utg... I pick up A9s and I guess i have a little fold equity wit my 12bb stack... I shove it in there he calls flips over TT

I'm out