Big {Scam}Deal?

• Gerv
      Hi Guys,

According to PartyPoker, you should get 1 lottery ticket per Standard PartyPoint you earn right? 1 Ticket for the Daily AND 1 for the MegaUberJackpot.

Now 3 days ago I had earned around 78 Points meaning I should get 78 tickets. Guess what, I only got 20.
      Yesterday, I earned 110 PartyPoints and I only got 69 tickets.

Right now I have earned 60 PartyPoints and only got eleven tickets!
      Wow what a scam.

I alread emailed Support (king) but they are slow as hell:

Hello ,

I apologize for this inconvenience. Indeed there seems to be a discrepancy in the numbers. I have already notified the respective department which will look into this asap. As soon as they have information on the matter we'll get back to you.

Your patience will be highly appreciated !

In case you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you anytime

Kind Regards

Elite Customer Care Team

Have Fun and Gamble Responsibly

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
      Dear Support,

I see that on the 2nd of October, I have earned a total of 46,35 PartyPoints (standard) as stated in my PartyPoints/Statement tab.

When I go to the Big Deal Promotions, I see the following:

Your current status is:

Daily jackpot ticket(s) earned today* 24
      Mega jackpot ticket(s) earned so far** 103

The first one is in my opinion, incorrect since I have earned 46 partypoints today and not 24. This is a significant amount of 50% that has not been counted towards the Daily Jackpot.

I didnt found any statement regarding this in the Terms and Conditions so thats why I send this mail.

Could you check out if you have earned the right amount of Tickets?

- Gerv
  • 2 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Hi Gerv. As far as I know, I have always received the correct amount of tickets. :)

Did you check the tickets immediately after playing? If so, it could be that the system hasn't updated your points, as it's updated only once an hour. :)

I'd suggest you to check it again at the end of the day.
    • Gerv
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      I'd suggest you to check it again at the end of the day.
      Will do that but I just felt scammed by them and I wanted to know if there are more guys being scammed ;)

Thanks for your reply