This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No Summer Time Bonus for me?

• mexira
      mexira
      Bronze
      Had this conversation with the Titan Online Support few minutes ago.

mexira: hi :)
      Millo: I apologize for the long wait. We try to attend to all our players the quickest possible time. My name is Millo from the Online Support Team. I am glad to assist you with your concern.
      mexira: thank you, I just wanted to know how much rake I have generated since July 1st
      Millo: Sure, XXXX. Can you please give me 3-5 minutes while I check on it?
      mexira: ok, thx
      Millo: Thank you.
      Millo: Thank you for patiently waiting.
      Millo: Your total generated rake is $50.34.
      mexira: ok, thank you, I think I registered though PokerStrategy, so wouldn't I be eligible for the Summer Time Bonus?
      Millo: Let me double check on that to be sure, XXXX
      mexira: ok, thank you
      Millo: Thank you for patiently waiting.
      Millo: XXXX, yes, as I checked on it, you should have received your Summertime Bonus already.
      Millo: Kindly contact Pokerstrategy regarding this. You may use this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/117/.
      mexira: ok, thank you, the problem is that I haven't received any bonus yet... is there anything you could do about it?
      I'll be contacting PokerStrategy too, thanks for the link :)
      Millo: I'm sorry but you will need to contact Pokerstrategy first so that they may inform us about the status of your bonus.

What should I do now? :)
  • 1 reply