Could use some advice

• miropro
      miropro
      Bronze

I decided to play poker after a long pause.
      As former SSS player MSS seemed obvious choice, but after 3 days of playing I noticed that it doesn't go well as I would like to.
      I mean it was fine first 2 days when I was running above EV but today (after bad run, of course) I noticed that I do something wrong. :f_cry:

Except that I sometimes get emotionally attached to hand there are probably more leaks that expert eye can see here.

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      First advice you're gonna get is sample size. 10k hands is NOTHING. seems like a lot when you first start out but it doesnt mean shit.

Have a play around withthis and see how much variance there can be in 10k hands. Its scary :)

Secondly, I think it is quite hard to win with mss pre rakeback. When fish make big mistakes you only win 50bb instead of 100bb. I think it is definitely possible to win with mss, but harder than bss imo.
    • miropro
      miropro
      Bronze
      Thanks for advice.

I was working on sample size :f_biggrin:

I think that my old PT3 database is gone with my old laptop but anyway that was 3 years ago and many things changed since -in poker game and in my life .

And I switched to 100bb BI, was playing with 40bb but you are right - need more money on table to cover those mistakes.

So my problems now are going to BSS forum.

Thank you once more and yes, that calculator is scary ;)