Pokerstrategy accessories/clothing

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I remember back in the day when there were a shop with pokerstrategy accessories and clothing, but suddenly it was gone. I assume it was because of lacking demand?

I just think it would be cool if you could make something similar, but with less products, just hoodies, t-shirts, card decks and maybe a few other thing.

I actually think there would be some demand for it, maybe you could make a competition for a few things to get people interested.

Hope people will back me up on this and you will take it into consideration.
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey JC,

Many thanks for your comment, all feedback is greatly appreciated good or bad.

I am not exactly sure why the shop did close and whether or not there are any plans to return it as a smaller outlet as you've suggested.

I will pass this suggestion on though and will see if I can get you an answer too.

All the best,
      Gary.
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I'd support it if prices and quality were reasonable.

A T-shirt or hoodie would be cool to where at my home games... then the secret would be out.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Would guess and strongly use the word guess that shipping would make things expensive or at least more expensive than it would to go into a shop and buy a similar tee or hoodie.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      I buy a few t-shirts and deck of cards from that shop and have to say that all of them were really good quality. :) And I was considering to buy some more products too but then it was closed. :( So in my opinion it would be really great to some day have a chance to buy again some great PokerStrategy.com clothing or whatever. :)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Maybe it is too much overhead to run a shop all year, so maybe a once a year (thinking Christmas Season) limited run is an idea worth exploring?
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      I like the idea of bringing the shop back :)
      I'd definitely buy some stuff.
      Have one of the hoodies from a while ago & the quality is good
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Unfortunately, the shop will not be returning at this point in time. The shop was very high maintenance and it was decided that a different approach was needed going forward.

Instead of buying our items, we now use them as giveaways in our promotions so you have the opportunity to win them for free! For example our November marathon promotion where we are raffling 5 very good goody bags!

More to come in 2014!

Regards,
      Gary
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      I remember back in the day when there were a shop with pokerstrategy accessories and clothing, but suddenly it was gone. I assume it was because of lacking demand?

I just think it would be cool if you could make something similar, but with less products, just hoodies, t-shirts, card decks and maybe a few other thing.

I actually think there would be some demand for it, maybe you could make a competition for a few things to get people interested.

You can make your own :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maythany
      Originally posted by JCSeerup

You can make your own :)
      Good suggestion, thank you :)

Off Topic - your post reminded me of this song:

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I have a PokerStrategy Hoodie, due to it's extreme rarity it can be yours for as little as £435,000. You must also pay on top for P&P.

:coolface:

If that's not an option then we do give away a lot of branded goodies in promotions. Maybe for the prizes where we offer $50 or so for 1st we could give you the choice of taking the cash or some PokerStrategy Goodies.

Just idea, may be possible. What do you think?