Headadmin
      Hey Zemnieks11,

Actually looks promising seeing that it's 1am GMT

Good Luck

Laz
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      thx man for screen but dont you have filter on? hide full tables?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zemnieks11,

Sorry about that. Here are the shots from 3am GMT with 1700 players online.

Cheers

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz :)
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Traffic is pretty good at microgaming but playing 10 tables anonymous might be alot since you have no hud anymore. Color coding a few tables( for regs/fish) first and adding some new tables later might be a good plan :)
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      ok thx for responses. but cant i use hud on anonymous tables like to see session stats?
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      ok thx for responses. but cant i use hud on anonymous tables like to see session stats?
      Sadly you cannot(correct me if i am wrong). There is no hud because microgaming asked the software makers from these programs to stop HUD support for anonymous tables or otherwise it would be a forbidden piece of software on microgaming. But the tables are very soft you often have a table full of fish or atleast 2 fish. Even the higher stakes are pretty soft. So note taking and color coding will be more important. Its abit sad you cant have a hud on those tables but tables are soft so its fine for me :)

Also table selection is very important try to find tables with atleast 2 fish :)