This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

traffic

• 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zemnieks11,

Actually looks promising seeing that it's 1am GMT

Good Luck

Laz
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      thx man for screen but dont you have filter on? hide full tables?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zemnieks11,

Sorry about that. Here are the shots from 3am GMT with 1700 players online.

Cheers

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz :)
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Bronze
      Traffic is pretty good at microgaming but playing 10 tables anonymous might be alot since you have no hud anymore. Color coding a few tables( for regs/fish) first and adding some new tables later might be a good plan :)
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      ok thx for responses. but cant i use hud on anonymous tables like to see session stats?
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      ok thx for responses. but cant i use hud on anonymous tables like to see session stats?
      Sadly you cannot(correct me if i am wrong). There is no hud because microgaming asked the software makers from these programs to stop HUD support for anonymous tables or otherwise it would be a forbidden piece of software on microgaming. But the tables are very soft you often have a table full of fish or atleast 2 fish. Even the higher stakes are pretty soft. So note taking and color coding will be more important. Its abit sad you cant have a hud on those tables but tables are soft so its fine for me :)

Also table selection is very important try to find tables with atleast 2 fish :)