Dat blog thou

• Gerka007
      Gerka007
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I am student from Lithuania and i have a dream to become poker pro one day :)

I started playing poker like few years ago on facebook zynga poker, me and friends were competing on who would win the most chips etc. it was very fun for me and after banking like 50k+millions (witch is easy but for me at that moment what seemed a lot :D ) my other friend recomendated me to play freerolls at it is the same except you could win real money. So i started playing at Winner poker, i kept getting better better so after few month i managed to win 100$ in 2freerolls (it is a lot to a student in lithuania :D D ) but it lasted like for 3 days as i jumped to 11$ HU sngs. so after few months or so i managed to win money from freerolls at FTP 888 and actually cashed out like 300$. This summer i managed to turn 0 to 317$ in just 8hours as i cahsed in freeroll for 3$ and than cashed 2nd for 317 in 2k tourney :D yet i withdrow what money because it is summer and well i need it ^^ so it's my poker story till now. Finally i decided i am going to deposit to Pokerstars and i did deposit 30$ i was spewing them for 2weeks but finally found a game i like and i want to learn to grind so i am creating this blog to mark this (hope) awesome proccess :D

So my bankroll now stands at 75$ and i will be playing 1.5$ 6max Hypers and i hope to move to 3.5$ as soons as my roll hits 130$ :)

Hope somebody will trust me and help me improve :)

Goodluck at the tables guys :)
  • 1 reply
    • Gerka007
      Gerka007
      Bronze
      So just played my first 50games, and i guess i should have stopped at about 30-40games because i felt tired + got little tilted cause of 2hands in row losing with aces :/ but really wanted to complete a 50games goal so this are the results:
      and my ROI is 5.28 and i have no idea is it good or no? :D still i made some profit (4$) so i am quite happy and first 50games seems promising as i placed 3rd 13/50 so i am just coinflip away from getting more money :D