How to track my hands

• ThePuppetmaster
      ThePuppetmaster
      Bronze
      Sorry for this question, but i couldn't find the answer anywhere.

How do i track my hands with Sidekick? Is it supposed to work automatically? My Pokerstars Account is not tracked with Pokerstrategy, is that a problem?

Kind Regards,
      Puppetmaster
  • 14 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi ThePuppetmaster,

hands are tracked even if you are not tracked on PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com.

Your hands need to be saved localy with the english language selected. Everything else works automatically. :)

BR
      Markus
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      hands are tracked even if you are not tracked on PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com.

Your hands need to be saved localy with the english language selected. Everything else works automatically. :)

Hello

My Pokerstars-account is not connected to PokerStrategy, and Sidekick wont track my hands from Stars for some reason? HEM works normally (HH's saved normally in English), what could I do to make it work on Stars also?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please reinstall PokerStars - I suspect a defective configuration file for the PokerStars client.
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Please reinstall PokerStars - I suspect a defective configuration file for the PokerStars client.
      Did that, no help. HEM2 still gets hands normally.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

did you choose a custom location for your hand history files? Even this should be no issue, just asking to be sure.

Have you tried deactivating the automatic import of Holdem Manager / turned off auto archiving?
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help, it would be great to get this working since I prefer Stars so much more than Ipoker :(

No custom location for hand histories. (c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\pokerstars.eu\handhistory\)

Haven't tried to do anything for HEM-settings, could this really help? I mean HEM gets my Ipoker HH's too, and Sidekick works there without any problems? Which settings should I try to change (where to find them?)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

have you tried it again with PokerStars since we released a new update yesterday?
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Doesn't work any better. Does the program update itself, or should I do something, dont see any options-settings anywhere?

Now that I look at that HH-location, there is nothing there. But same goes with William Hills HH-location (C:\Poker\William Hill Poker\hh\). All the hand histories seem to be at C:\HM2Archive\Ipoker\2013\12\06 etc. Here, William Hills histories are XML-documents, while Stars hand histories are saved as text files. Could this cause some problems?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

updates are automatically downloaded and applied by SideKick.

Please deactivate the archiving option in HoldemManager for testing purposes.

Thank you in advance.

BR
      Markus
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      I don't know where to deactivate auto-archiving, but I increased the time after which hands are archived to 1000min. Also, playing without HEM at all, hand-histories are being written to that location (c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\pokerstars.eu\handhistory\), but SideKick doesn't get any of these hands..
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm out of ideas - the language for the handhistory is set to english correctly?
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Yes it is.

I just give up and play the hands needed for promotion in WH, thanks for trying to help in this case.
    • jeebRNMD
      jeebRNMD
      Bronze
      It doesnt seem to be working for me. Im running it on parrallel since i have a mac..could that be it?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Yes - this setup is currently not supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.