This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• 9 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      You managed to score 17 out of a total of 21 possible points. This corresponds to 81 %!

1.1 question: i choose to raise because of the 1.st note that he overplays the flop , basicly to go for cap flop, bet/calldown turn (like in problem 1.2)

I did very good at almost all of the equity and range questions i just missed the last one completely dont know why i didnt include the backdoor flush and straight , well guess i was speeding :P
    • MP87
      MP87
      Bronze
      You managed to score 15 out of a total of 21 possible points. This corresponds to 71 %!

Thanks for the quiz.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      18/21 this time :)

I agree with gape on question 1.1 though.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      18/21 Too. Also raised the flop in the first. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1.1 with the read that he overplays the flop I check/raise the flop to induce the 3-bet.

1.2 again with that read I go for the turn check/raise. I doubt that the explaination that a check/raise is less scary is that important.

2.2 please fix the third answer. I thought that a flopcall might be fine so I assumed that we have around 30% equity and decided to go with the third (no idea why ^^). :/

25-35% equity
      30% or more equity

2.4 I never expected to have that much equity in a 3-way pot and missed the pair somehow. ;)

EDIT: You managed to score 15 out of a total of 21 possible points. This corresponds to 71 %! +2 without the missread. ^^

How bad. Should maybe took a bit more time with the equity decisions instead of going with my feeling. ;) So same as gape0000. :)

You need to adjust the ranges. 20-24 while there are only 21 possible is a bit.... ;)

18-21
      12-17
      0-11

might be better.

Good quiz again. Keep it on. :)
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Good quiz but I disagree with the c/c flop c/r turn against LAG especially w/reads that he overplays the flop, as ciRith said c/r/c flop c/r turn would be better.
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      I got 18/21

The equity questions I used equilator for, so I guess that doesn't count.

The one where we needed to come up the hand range, I thought the 3-bet would have been tighter, but I guess I didn't check any tables.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I was surprised to see the equity in the last question aswell... Rest I just guessed right :P
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      19/21 this time.

My (partial mistakes):
      -C/R flop the first hand instead of c/call --> need to imply this one :)
      -I check/call river when A appears against LAG because i give him a chance to try to bluff and i cant call a river raise if i bet (and LAG could allso bluff-river-raise). Against a TAG or calling-station i would bet/fold.