Esuohdla

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got scammed by Pokerstrategy member Esuohdla, real name [EDIT by Alan883].

On July of 2012 we agreed for stake of $250, him playing nl10.
      After a while he stopped sending weekly reports, which I didn't mind as long as he kept updating me regularly on Skype.

Long story short, about 6 months ago he stopped appearing on Skype. I asked him to give me my money back a month ago and it's been nothing but silly excuses ever since. Told him first I'll do is post it on Pokerstrategy, which is what I'm now doing, also serving as a warning to other members not to deal with him.

I will update this thread in case he sends me my money.
  • 13 replies
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      That sucks man..hope everything turns out in your favour.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Wow, this is totally unnecessary and a severe overreaction. I haven't been on Skype a large amount due to an internship, something I informed you about.

I am currently cashout pending on stars, something I also informed you about in my last email. I am doing everything in my power to get your money quickly, I can't make stars process a cashout quicker. This will be sent to you when I receive it, would help if you emailed me your moneybookers details as I haven't got them anymore.

This is a formal request for you to remove my personal information including real name from your post, one I am also forwarding to pokerstrategy.com as I have not given you permission to use it for this purpose.

I would also ask you to stop threatening me and to not carry out threats you have already made via email or I will report you to relevant authorities for harassment. I have done nothing wrong, scammed no one and am trying to get your damn money soon as possible, perhaps actually communicate normally rather than reactions like this.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I just removed personal data from first post and moved thread to relevant board.

I hope you guys can solve this issue in friendly manner. As esuohdla already replied i think we are on the right path.

Good luck.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Edited thread title, innocent until proven otherwise.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      As this has been made public I am going to update the thread with progress, since I havent done anything wrong and I dont want my reputation left in tatters over what essentially amounts to bullshit and misunderstanding.

Here is a copy paste of the skype message I have sent to z1pz0r after speaking to support about my withdrawal:

[7:46:06 PM] *******: its an ID request, they have apparently emailed me but i have checked twice in every folder and i dont see it. I dont have access to a scanner right now but they said a good quality photograph will suffice. il be sending them what thy ask for tonight and hopefully that sorts it. im also going to post this on pokerstrategy since you took it public and id be happier with the info out there.

Il update again with any development.
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Can confirm he's been working on getting the money back now. Apparently he has some big email problems (not receiving emails etc.), combined with him telling me 20 days ago he'll send money the very same day made me believe he was bullshitting me.

I still have my doubts but it seems I will receive my money.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      The day was when I tried to withdraw, been pending since. Have sent the requested documents now so hopefully this gets sorted quickly and without any more hassle.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      The money has been recieved to my moneybookers and sent on. I will post screenshots of it if there is any dispute
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      money received!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I am very glad that you sorted this out guys.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      How about editing the opening post Zipzor?
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      I guess he won't, ahwell...
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by esuohdla
      I guess he won't, ahwell...
      We can all see that everything was good in the end which is what counts. I'm sure z1pz0r was just little annoyed and wanted to vent some frustration, maybe one day he'll return :)

Best of luck in the future to you both.