From 50$ to Platinium and BR more than 2 450$ in 3 months :)

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi :) in summer i recived 50$from tell a friend programme :) now im platinium and my br is more than 2400$ :D thanks to pokerstrategy .. im sng player
  • 19 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      nice.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Very nice!

What do you play?

And what kind of BRM do you use?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im not playing by BRM... im grinding low stakes sng super turbos
    • BusinessGuru
      BusinessGuru
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      im not playing by BRM... im grinding low stakes sng super turbos
      Thought as much
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      I guess you'r a luckbox then :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      I guess you'r a luckbox then :D
      No one can be a luckbox in the long run... I mean till platinium. So i'd like to know your secret... Do you have advices to give for the turbo ones???
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      50$ to 2400 by plaing lower than 5$ sng... my advice is to play a lot ... minimum of 8 tables at one time .... Make at least 150+sng per day.... roi 10% is superb coz 150x5,5=800$ x 10%ROi = 80$ profit... plus 0,5x150=75$ x rakeback 0,27= 25$

at end 105$ per one day of playing :)

by NOT PLAYING by BRM i minded that i have more than 500 BI... if i play with BRM i should alredy played at least 55$ sng
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Very nice
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Grats for your success. I love SNGs too. Atm i am 60% of time ITM. But i have a problem playing as much SNGs as i'd like. I mean playing 160 a day is a dream for me.

Do you play single table or multitable ones?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im playin 8 tables ... my monitor on notbook is too small to play more
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      u play the sng's that u start with 300 chips? I think you gotta be pretty lucky to win them, whats ur strategy, eg. what handranges would u call a shove with, or push yourself with. I think the variance is super high playing these.
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      u play the sng's that u start with 300 chips? I think you gotta be pretty lucky to win them, whats ur strategy, eg. what handranges would u call a shove with, or push yourself with. I think the variance is super high playing these.
      I play $3.5+$0.3 super turbo's at fulltilt as well as MiskoKvo, and i can definately tell you that luck does not have anything to do with it. You start with 10BB, so you are in the push/fold mode from the beginning to the end (with some exceptions perhaps - like heads up on 30/60 blinds), so it's all about ICM. On the other hand, variance IS very high indeed, but if you really play according to the ICM, you MUST be profitable (mainly because 90% of the players playing these sng's are fish).

EDIT.: btw Misko, why don't you use the cascade table layout?? In these sng's i don't really need to know anything about the play of my opponents - just wether they are regular or fish (i use red/green color - you are green for me ;) ). That way you can easily fit any number of windows :P
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hh :D thanks to green ... im using same things to recognize loose-tight ..... hmm im playing those 3,8 turbos for 1 week and i realy enjoyed them ..... it is icm war :D
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      just to be clear, green means good player :D i wrote it in wrong order :)
      i started playing in the beginning of september, but i was loosing too much (my BR was $250, i think now that it was too low for these, because if i had hit 1 big downswing i would go broke), so i stopped for a while, but then i started again on 25th and from then on, i had profit $50-$150 every day, playing ~100 a day. If i see too many green players registering (2 or more), i wait until they open their sets and then start registering :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Very nice accomplishment miskokvo (and Nyerel as well :) )

These tournaments sound crazy though - 10 BB starting stack? Its like a constant ICM trainer :D

How long does one tournament usually last?
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      It depends :) The highest blinds i have ever seen were 150/300 (11th lvl on fulltilt), so i guess 33 minues at most. Usually 20-25 minutes are enough to win one. I remember winning one at 40/80 blinds though. :D
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      What application do you use for your red/green classification?
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      I don't use any special software for this, i just use the built-in "notes" in fulltilt poker, you can assign colors to people there.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nyerel
      I don't use any special software for this, i just use the built-in "notes" in fulltilt poker, you can assign colors to people there.
      Oops didn't knew that, thx.