This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

From 50$ to Platinium and BR more than 2 450$ in 3 months :)

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hi :) in summer i recived 50$from tell a friend programme :) now im platinium and my br is more than 2400$ :D thanks to pokerstrategy .. im sng player
  • 19 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      nice.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Very nice!

What do you play?

And what kind of BRM do you use?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im not playing by BRM... im grinding low stakes sng super turbos
    • BusinessGuru
      BusinessGuru
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      im not playing by BRM... im grinding low stakes sng super turbos
      Thought as much
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      I guess you'r a luckbox then :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      I guess you'r a luckbox then :D
      No one can be a luckbox in the long run... I mean till platinium. So i'd like to know your secret... Do you have advices to give for the turbo ones???
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      50$ to 2400 by plaing lower than 5$ sng... my advice is to play a lot ... minimum of 8 tables at one time .... Make at least 150+sng per day.... roi 10% is superb coz 150x5,5=800$ x 10%ROi = 80$ profit... plus 0,5x150=75$ x rakeback 0,27= 25$

at end 105$ per one day of playing :)

by NOT PLAYING by BRM i minded that i have more than 500 BI... if i play with BRM i should alredy played at least 55$ sng
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Very nice
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Grats for your success. I love SNGs too. Atm i am 60% of time ITM. But i have a problem playing as much SNGs as i'd like. I mean playing 160 a day is a dream for me.

Do you play single table or multitable ones?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im playin 8 tables ... my monitor on notbook is too small to play more
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      u play the sng's that u start with 300 chips? I think you gotta be pretty lucky to win them, whats ur strategy, eg. what handranges would u call a shove with, or push yourself with. I think the variance is super high playing these.
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      u play the sng's that u start with 300 chips? I think you gotta be pretty lucky to win them, whats ur strategy, eg. what handranges would u call a shove with, or push yourself with. I think the variance is super high playing these.
      I play $3.5+$0.3 super turbo's at fulltilt as well as MiskoKvo, and i can definately tell you that luck does not have anything to do with it. You start with 10BB, so you are in the push/fold mode from the beginning to the end (with some exceptions perhaps - like heads up on 30/60 blinds), so it's all about ICM. On the other hand, variance IS very high indeed, but if you really play according to the ICM, you MUST be profitable (mainly because 90% of the players playing these sng's are fish).

EDIT.: btw Misko, why don't you use the cascade table layout?? In these sng's i don't really need to know anything about the play of my opponents - just wether they are regular or fish (i use red/green color - you are green for me ;) ). That way you can easily fit any number of windows :P
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hh :D thanks to green ... im using same things to recognize loose-tight ..... hmm im playing those 3,8 turbos for 1 week and i realy enjoyed them ..... it is icm war :D
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      just to be clear, green means good player :D i wrote it in wrong order :)
      i started playing in the beginning of september, but i was loosing too much (my BR was $250, i think now that it was too low for these, because if i had hit 1 big downswing i would go broke), so i stopped for a while, but then i started again on 25th and from then on, i had profit $50-$150 every day, playing ~100 a day. If i see too many green players registering (2 or more), i wait until they open their sets and then start registering :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Very nice accomplishment miskokvo (and Nyerel as well :) )

These tournaments sound crazy though - 10 BB starting stack? Its like a constant ICM trainer :D

How long does one tournament usually last?
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      It depends :) The highest blinds i have ever seen were 150/300 (11th lvl on fulltilt), so i guess 33 minues at most. Usually 20-25 minutes are enough to win one. I remember winning one at 40/80 blinds though. :D
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      What application do you use for your red/green classification?
    • Nyerel
      Nyerel
      Bronze
      I don't use any special software for this, i just use the built-in "notes" in fulltilt poker, you can assign colors to people there.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nyerel
      I don't use any special software for this, i just use the built-in "notes" in fulltilt poker, you can assign colors to people there.
      Oops didn't knew that, thx.