Looking for a way to start up a new bankroll

• Ben2m2
      Ben2m2
      Bronze
      Ive been playing poker for a few years now, trying to build a decent size stack. I have mostly played low budget sit n gos on partypoker and pokerstars and due to either luck or just crappy play, who knows :) , i ran out of stack once again.

Unfortunatly i dont have the means to deposit at the moment so i either need to look for an alternative way to rebuild my stack or stop playing poker for a while X(

So i was wondering if anyone here knows a good way to rebuild my stack, maybe a place with good freerolls, or a nice bonus where you gotta earn a certain amount of points in a given time to unlock money, that sort of stuff :)

I know its a long shot but who knows,

greets,

Ben
  • 6 replies
    • heartburn13
      heartburn13
      Bronze
      might i suggest, as you put it u ran out of stack again., that you spend the time doing some study on poker in the time,and go over the hands that cost you. then maybe by then you will be in a position to re deposit, and with the added study time hold on to your roll and turn into a winning player.
      I dont believe freerolls will do a lot to improve your game, however i do understand that sometimes they are needed.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Just use TAF system - it's not instant help, but it's the way to earn some nice money.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Ben2m2,

there are a few ways to rebuild your bankroll.
      The fastest way in my opinion is to use our TAF (Tell-a-friend).

You could of course try to rebuild your bankroll with freerolls but to be honest, that probably would take way too long.

I don't know on what platform you used to play but I'm sure you earned some points there. So you could check if it's possible to trade the points for cash or maybe use them to buy into tournaments and stuff.

Good luck rebuilding your bankroll!
      Chiller3k
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      I would really take a week of playing and just study the game. Then you will be a much better player!

And then you can try to deposit 50$ yourself and start building your bankroll by using BRM and the strategys from this site.

I would use the SSS on nl10 at pokerstars, because it's a safe and simple way to build your bankroll, as long as you follow the strategy 100%!

If you don't want to deposit yourself, then TAF is a good way to get money, but it will for sure take some time...

Anyway good luck!
    • paledo
      paledo
      Bronze
      Even though freerolls might not be the best way to strat rebuilding your bankroll.. You might want to take a look at Action Poker's freerolls. They also have some pretty good paying $1 tourneys.
    • ntimidatr
      ntimidatr
      Basic
      bodog has 3 $500.00 freerolls daily! i even won one! i played loose early on, built up a good chip count, then tightened up....good luck to you.