This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

darchvile40

• darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      good day to you all...

hi my name is mikey, i have just recently joined up with poker strategy and am delighted to be taking part in this beginners course!. i have been playing poker for the last couple of weeks only as i have just arrived home from travelling around the world for the last few years so now i have some time on my hands i would like to become one of those guys i see on the tele late at nights.. hehe, i like playing and would love to become a better player, if thats possible, maybe not hehe.. i played online afew years ago for a little bit, but didnt know what i was doing, it was just for entertainment i suppose i never took it seriously so maybe now i can at least try :)
      i have been doing some reading here on poker strategy and wow alot of good stuff!.
      so thats it really!, a helping hand along the way ,i wont say no! :)

me again, iv gone wrong already, iv introduced myself on the wrong page and cant find where i have to do the homework??
  • 3 replies