Exporting ranges from Equilab

• MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I am having difficulty exporting images of my saved ranges for use in other documents etc. Also tried locating them in the files on my computer but with no luck.

I am assuming this function is available - please let me know?
      If yes - can someone spell this out for the IT illiterate.

Any assistance greatly appreciated,
      MD
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, MasochisticDesire

You mean like this?
      77+,A7s+,K9s+,QTs+,JTs,ATo+,KTo+,QJo

To do that I just created the range using the "Hand Range Selection" button.
      You should be able to copy and paste the text from either the text box in the hand range selection dialogue, or from the main window after clicking OK in the hand range selection dialogue.

Or...
      If you have entered two (or more) ranges, and clicked "Evaluate" you can then click either of the "copy as..." buttons at the bottom, and the paste into your other document.

This is the result of "Copy as BB Code"

Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    35.17%  32.91%   2.26% { 77+, A7s+, K9s+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+, KTo+, QJo }
      UTG+1  64.83%  62.57%   2.26% { JJ+, AQs+, AQo+ }

Did that answer your question, or did I miss something entirely?

Oh brother I did miss something. :D

Images.
      The only way I know of to do this is to take a screenshot, then mark it up in an image editor (I use Irfanview) then you can put that image anywhere you like.

If you want to post it into a PokerStrategy.com forum, you'll need to save it to an image sharing site such as Imageshack.

Here is one I did a while ago :

Hope that helped...
      --VS
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      That does help a great deal, thanks for your time Vorpal, question answered.

MD