This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

want to use mastercard to withdraw funds

• ACEBaj
      ACEBaj
      Basic
      Hey everyone, I just recently started playing FTP and have made some money that i want to withdraw using my mastercard; however, i can't seem to do that even though i made a deposit using my mastercard. It seems pretty stupid that they would allow MC as a deposit option, but not a withdrawal one. Also, since i used my mc for a deposit I can't even use any of the other options for withdrawal. Any tips?
  • 3 replies
    • ACEBaj
      ACEBaj
      Basic
      Also is it true i need 1000 FTP before i can make a withdrawal? According to the website, it says all i need to do is make a deposit with the payment method i'm going to use to withdraw.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I think because MasterCard is a credit card not a debit card you can't withdraw there. You'll need to make small deposit using a debit card or e-wallet, then withdraw to new method instead, or request a cheque.

Why not fund your e-wallet with MasterCard, then withdraw to e wallet. From e-wallet it will go straight back to MasterCard.

I think it's quite standard to not allow withdrawals to credit cards as paying "in" to a credit card requires the bank's own sort code and account number, and your 16 digit card number is used only as a reference.
    • tightfish19
      tightfish19
      Bronze
      As far as I know Mastercard cannot be used for withdrawals on any poker room.

But visa credit card is ok.

Not sure why.