want to use mastercard to withdraw funds

• ACEBaj
      ACEBaj
      Basic
      Hey everyone, I just recently started playing FTP and have made some money that i want to withdraw using my mastercard; however, i can't seem to do that even though i made a deposit using my mastercard. It seems pretty stupid that they would allow MC as a deposit option, but not a withdrawal one. Also, since i used my mc for a deposit I can't even use any of the other options for withdrawal. Any tips?
  • 3 replies
    • ACEBaj
      ACEBaj
      Basic
      Also is it true i need 1000 FTP before i can make a withdrawal? According to the website, it says all i need to do is make a deposit with the payment method i'm going to use to withdraw.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I think because MasterCard is a credit card not a debit card you can't withdraw there. You'll need to make small deposit using a debit card or e-wallet, then withdraw to new method instead, or request a cheque.

Why not fund your e-wallet with MasterCard, then withdraw to e wallet. From e-wallet it will go straight back to MasterCard.

I think it's quite standard to not allow withdrawals to credit cards as paying "in" to a credit card requires the bank's own sort code and account number, and your 16 digit card number is used only as a reference.
    • tightfish19
      tightfish19
      Bronze
      As far as I know Mastercard cannot be used for withdrawals on any poker room.

But visa credit card is ok.

Not sure why.