Pokerstars is legit

• 18 replies
    • Michael2345
      Michael2345
      Basic
      Also, I'm a winning player and have moved up to the 12 dollar games by beating the games in the past but only play low stakes recently since I can clearly see patterns of setup hands and non stop bad beats. Even if you're winning that doesn't mean the site is legit. It hasn't been audited since 2003 like open your eyes and stand up for something instead of just collecting your cheques you forum trolls.
    • LedZayats
      LedZayats
      Bronze
      This really is pretty standard stuff... Try playing PLO, then you'll really feel the pain. If you don't believe it's fair, don't play!
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      what kind of response are you expecting ? most posters here are winning players, and a fair amount of those players make a living playing this game, so you will just get the same response you always had: VARIANCE. if you can't handle it, go play chess or whatever.
    • Michael2345
      Michael2345
      Basic
      Ok maybe you trolls don't understand what I'm trying to say here. These are not standard hands and if you think they are you must be completely out of your mind. A deck has 52 cards eh? Try counting one some time. And I am not looking for any response in particular because I know these sites are rigged even though I win. Everyone in the hand hits the board like crazy way too often and if you don't see that you're blind as a bat. This is not real variance and I think it's you who can't handle that stop defending these crooks.
    • Michael2345
      Michael2345
      Basic
      I continue to play because I'm a winning player and want to do well but everyone with a brain knows these sites aren't random. Where are the coaching vids with all these bad beats? They don't show those ones eh. You cowards keep making the excuse that hands with ridiculous outcomes which happen continuously are called variance. So I guess when there's 4 quads within 30 hands you call that variance too eh lol.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Pretty standard to me. I see this every now and then and doesn't bother me. Because I don't about a particular hand strength, but rather in ranges. :)
    • Michael2345
      Michael2345
      Basic
      Wow are you guys for real? These hands are standard to you? Three people in the same hand all flopping sets is standard? What a joke.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michael2345
      this is all within a short time frame.
      Some of these hands are 10 days apart.
    • Michael2345
      Michael2345
      Basic
      What's your point? First of all you don't even know how much I play. Maybe if you thought constructively it might help.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Wow are you guys for real? These hands are standard to you? Three people in the same hand all flopping sets is standard? What a joke.
      Yes

also

the odds of winning the UK national lottery jackpot according to wikipedia:
      13,983,815 to 1 but it still happens right?

the odds of flopping a royal flush according to yahoo answers = 1/649,740
      it happened to you didn't it.

Just because something is improbable doesn't mean it is impossible and therefore rigged.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      What's your point? First of all you don't even know how much I play. Maybe if you thought constructively it might help.
      How would me thinking constructively help, and what would it help with?

I was just pointing out that you are talking about quads 4 times in 30 hands, yet not even posting 4 quads. So unless you play about 1 hand per day, I feel like you're exaggerating.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Sigh, pointless thread that I spent 2 minutes reading :(

Shame on you.
    • groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      why not post some hands where you got really lucky! Or what that never happens?? ;)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Can't believe I am going to jump into this troll-fest... again...lol.

A Poker site has no reason to rig hands, and every reason not to.

1) Rigging hands in favor of one player vs another - why would the site care? the rake/buy-in is the same no matter who pays it, and by targetting a certain player you alienate a potential customer and shrink your player pool.

2) Rigging hands for action - if that was the case A-high showdowns (or worse) would never or rarely happen, and they do... often.

3) Rigging hands for anything - a Public Relations nightmare if it was ever discovered and potential bankruptcy for a company that (let's be honest) has a license to print money anyways so what would be the risk/reward on that?

4) It is no coincidence that poker, a game of numbers, has a large community of highly intelligent and skilled mathematicians/statisticians among them that could quite easily prove statistically if the rooms were rigged - yet of all these "rigged" posts it is always someone with nothing but a few hand examples and a box of tissues...
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      I think you may be on to something here. Three players out of only four making a set is so unlikely that it basically can't ever have happened. Sue PS :D You can't lose since you can back up the claims with proof from the OP.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Seen a live game where quads lost to straight flush once...
      Confirmed rigged deck!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Closing thread as it serves no purpose

Laz