• oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      Goo luck to us bro.
      Keep us updated
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Down 300ish so far. Lost AK vs AA and AK vs KK AIPF 150bb deep @ 100. Dropping 100 til I get back to even :)

Won't play tomorrow but will hit the tabs on saturday for the weekend fish :)
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Struggling alot so far. About -500 now. Pretty grose. Probably didn't play my best but I think certainly +EV.

Just horrible run of cards so far though. Don't think i've won AIPF for 100bb+ stacks yet. Keep running QQ/AK into KK AA. Pretty much the story so far.

Completely dropped 100. Just gonna take on 50 until im back to even. I'll keep you all informed.

Also starting a group study with 2 friends (one plays 100/200 and other plays 400-1k). We will study every week for a couple of hours. Hopefully this will help improve my game + focus me. I'll hit the tabs tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Was really ill on Tuesday (some kind of stomach bug or food poisoning im not sure but plenty of throwing up). Took Wed to recover. So not played. Hitting tabs now and will do hopefully tomorrow & weekend also.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Had alot of swings but practically broke even about -500ish

FYI I never include RB when I update (if u were to add RB we are only stuck 200ish)
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      slowly coming back, only -250 now, hopefully won't be long before b/e and we can try to go the other way this time!!
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Sorry its been a few days. Still about the same, everytime i hit b/e i lose a BI or two. Anyway, after RB we should be up so we are still OK. Just hopefully catch some cards and make a bit of money before the end of the stake.
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      any updates ?
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      ??
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hey, today was the end of the stake (1month since I received the stake money), sorry for lack of updates recently, had a very busy few days at work before Xmas and then obviously Xmas. I don't have the exact results because I can't get to my PC until Sunday.

Excluding rakeback I think we ended somewhere ~-$500. I'll get a graph up on Sunday once I get to PC. I haven't taken a look at how much rakeback we gained but my guess is after rakeback we are somewhere near breakeven.

On Sunday I will post a graph, post rakeback figures, post $$ calcs and start shipping the money back right away.

Couldn't get anything going this stake, just kept bouncing back off the b/e line. So many apologies. Like I say, will provide full update with graph & figures on Sunday.

Many thanks
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      I believe Sunday was yesterday...
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Yes sorry, Xmas period has been very busy, just compiling a report for you now. Have already withdrawn funds from microgaming/ipoker to Skrill, they are just processing now usually take 24-48hours.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Stake Finished - Dec 27th.

First of all sorry, I promised this report for yesterday but didn't manage to get to my PC.

Overall I think this is the most disappointing stake I have had on pokerstrategy. I have had a breakeven stake before but never a losing one. On the majority of my stakes I have made a profit, so please don't believe it was a -EV stake on your behalf. I don't think that.

However I have to be self-critical at every level within poker in order to improve myself. In all honesty, I don't think I brought my A-game. I had a week off during the start of the stake and was really motivated and focused (even though I was having an extremely hard time during the start of the stake). HU is by nature extremely swingy and I certainly experienced the swings.

After my week off, I was still pretty focused on the stake, but eventually with December being such a busy month overall (Yes, I was naive to believe otherwise) I started to lack volume and momentum.

There were also times where I couldn't get to/was too busy to use my PC for days.
      With that in mind, I think I performed pretty poor as a stakee. My updates were not up to my previous standards and just overall had no consistency or depth.

- So that's my thoughts on the stake. I think pretty accurate. Bearing in mind the number of stakes I have been involved in, I do know whats required and I don't believe I delivered. However, I did always try my best (even if it wasn't my A-game that came out I always tried to perform to the best I could), I think I stayed pretty disciplined despite having swings of like 12bi? In both directions..

Overall I ended the stake -$641.65. A considerable loss but not a massive loss given that we played 100nl.

After rakeback and what (little)bonuses stars decided to give me the final roll total is: $2204.09 meaning a total loss of -$295.91

This is my 3rd losing month in the last 18 and I think my only losing stake on pokerstrategy, I can only apologies that I returned a negative ROI for this stake.

- Returning funds:

For now I will assume everyone would like to receive their funds back the way they came. If anything is different let me know ASAP (via community tool preferably)

I have requested withdrawals from every site I played on with the exception of pokerstars. As the withdrawals come through to Skrill (usually 24-48hours) I will pool it all on stars and send money to people straight away.

I do have some limits on pokerstars, not sure whether i'll exceed them or not. If I do i'll let you know. (Actually i'll try to increase them tonight so we can avoid any problems).

My calculations of the returns:

iownw69 - 10% $250 = $220.41 - Sent
      MilanBurdych - 25% $625 = $551.02 - Sent
      tommygecko - 10% $250 = $220.41 - Sent
      biogas - 15% $375 = $330.61 - Sent
      Turuntor - 20% $500 = $440.82 - Sent
      Sinnology - 20% $500 = $440.82 - Sent

Will let you know as soon as funds come through and will begin sending right away. Will update here when sent.

I appreciate that you'll be disappointed with the results, I can only apologies once more.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Sent to iownw69, MilanBurdych & tommygecko

Can only send $1000 in a 24hour period and $2000 in a 7 day period at the moment. Trying to contact stars to increase the limit atm.

Will send some more in 24hours time.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Turuntor contacted me and said I can ship to him via FTP. So with that in mind I should be able to send everyone the rest of the funds in 24hours.

Thanks for staking me guys much appreciated. Sorry the results wern't great. My first losing stake for a long long time so it felt pretty disappointing to me. But I guess there is always going to be variance in a 1month stake where you mix limits HU/SH.
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      received it.

ty and gl in the future!
    • oskrgy
      oskrgy
      Bronze
      I still didnt received anything !
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hi oskrgy, it hasn't been 24hours yet, I will send the rest in a few hours time as I said yesterday. I am just waiting for stars to remove the limits. (Aprox 5hours or so)

Also, can you just confirm to me who you are on this list:

iownw69 - 10% $250
      MilanBurdych - 25% $625
      tommygecko - 10% $250
      biogas - 15% $375
      Turuntor - 20% $500
      Sinnology - 20% $500

Thanks.
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      rec