British Bulldog challenge - $1,500 per week

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

UK players - try your hand at becoming top dog in the weekly leaderboard at Betfair Poker!

All players on VIP Levels 1 - 10 are invited to take part and compete for $1,500 each week with the top 5 players paid and the winner netting $500.

The promotion runs from December 02 - 22.

Prizes and payouts

1st $500
      2nd $400
      3rd $300
      4th $200
      5th $100

Track your progress here

Terms & conditions
      How does it work?
      Players are ranked on “Status Points” earned during the month. The higher you rank on the leaderboard, the higher cash prizes you can earn. Status Points gained from playing all games count towards the leaderboard.

Can I take part?
      Only players who have their Betfair Poker accounts registered in the UK and on Loyalty Club Levels 1 to 10 can take part in this promotion.

How do I take part?
      Simply earn Status Points on our beginner tables and you will appear on the leaderboards. There is no opt-in requirements to take part in the leaderboard.

When does the promotion take place?
      There are three races each month, each lasting a week.

What can I win?
      This promotion holds a fixed weekly prize pool of $1500 which will be distributed amongst the top 5 players. In the case of a tie between players’ leaderboard points, all players with an equal number of points will be issued an average amount of their prize.

When will I get my prize?
      All prizes will be paid out within three working days of the end of each weekly race.

Is there anything else I need to know?
      On USD currency tables Status Points are calculated as follows: Cash/Ring Games = 20 Status Points are awarded for every $1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 20 Status Points are awarded for every $1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 20 Status Points are awarded for every $1 paid in fees.

On EUR currency tables Status Points are calculated as follows: Cash/Ring Games = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 25 Status Points are awarded for every €1 paid in fees.

On GBP currency tables Status Points are calculated as follows: Cash/Ring Games = 30 Status Points are awarded for every £1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 30 Status Points are awarded for every £1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 30 VPP’s are awarded for every £1 paid in fees.

Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Standard Betfair Poker Terms and Conditions apply.

Betfair Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may change at any time.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 1 reply