on the flop

• torpeharcsa
      hi everyone!
      i passed the quiz,received my capital,
      now i'm a bronz member,but still playing play money ,to practise .Reading over and over again the begginers lesson!getting clear but one question:

on the flop you paired the second highest card?that is not considered as a made hand so i should fold it no metter what????

thank you
  • 3 replies
    • Snodreliss
      It depends on the strategy you play.

What do you play? SnG, SSS or FL?

Anyway, very good to see you will work on your game before play with real money. This will pay off in the long run! I will also recommend to see some of the videos before playing. Then you see how a winningplayer play and thinks in several spots.

Good luck from me and tell me what you study.
    • torpeharcsa
      thank you for your quick answer.
      i play fixed limit ,and i planning to carry on playing play mony untill i finish all the strategy topics on bronz level !!!
      so what shell i do if i pair a second high card on the flop????
      fold ?

what happend was i had a pocket QQ i raised than a flop come A T 3
    • hepcat
      Well hard to tell but many times you still have the best hand i would just make a bet on the flop and then check call it down if called unless I hit a Q more unless it wasn't much action before the flop so you can asume that someone has an A.

But sometimes I would just keep on betting on all streets but thats depends on reads.