This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT3 HUD - Late Pos Stat

• MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Hi PS.com,
      requesting a little help from those of you more familiar with PT HUDs.

Still using PT3 and hoping to add positional RFI stats.

All well and good but I cannot find a way of isolating the CO RFI% as PT3 bundles both CO and BUT into the label of 'Late Position.'
      Presumably as follows: (CO%+BUT%)/2 = x

I just use 'attempt to steal from BUT' for my BUT RFI%
      I guess I can calculate CO RFI%: (LatePos RFI%*2) - ATSbut% = x
      but it would be more suitable to have the accurate stat on the HUD.
      Could someone please advice me if this exists and how to find it.

Thanks,
      MD
  • 3 replies
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've been using PT3 for a long time. From what I remember, there is a stat Attempt to steal from the cut-off. Try searching for it.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Found and sorted.
      Thanks a lot Johnis.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      All stats in the HUD have a positional property that can be altered, therefore you could have used the general Att to Steal stat in your HUD Profile, then changed the position to Cutoff.

PS: We no longer support PokerTracker 3 on PokerStrategy, we highly recommend you upgrade to PokerTracker 4 which is MUCH easier to use, and is regularly updated with the latest improvements; the improved HUD Profile Editor alone is worth the very small investment. All existing PokerTracker 3 users get a tremendous discount off the price of PokerTracker 4 when you upgrade.

PokerTracker 3's end of life will come in July 2014.