heads up below NL 25

• 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Harnas31,

Unfortunately I don't really know the answer to your question. All I know is that for example PokerStars does not run HU games below NL50. Unibet does have a couple of NL20 tables running, but traffic appears to be very, very low.

However, it is generally not recommended to play micro stakes HU games. The rake is generally very large, and considered very hard to beat because of that. People usually wait until NL50, but more often even NL100 before playing HU cash games.

So in my opinion it would be best to hold off on playing HU cash games on the micro stakes, and instead play SH or FR for now.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey Harnas31,

I just checked iPoker network (Mansion Poker) and it has tables from 4NL to 20NL and above of course.

However it looks like at Unibet HU is avaliable from NL50. I am not HU player so maybe i am wrong but it looks like that. :f_confused:

PKR has HU tables from NL10 and up while at PokerStars i see HU tables from NL50 (is that even possible?).

As i said i never played HU games and i was pretty sure until now that every site offer stakes lower than NL25.

I hope i was helpful but i am no really sure if i was :f_cool: .
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Rake is eating you at HU NL50 around 10bb/100h. So if your winrate is above that you'll make profit, if not GL.

The rake on NL10 and NL25 games on iPoker is even higher. Highly recommend you don't play there.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks all :)
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      Or play SNG HU in the meantime until you can play NL50 HU
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      Thanks all that helps a lot.