Confused about VIP

• esowes
      esowes
      Bronze
      Hi,

My VIP tier says it's platinum, but I can't access the silver and gold VIP tournaments.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

My account is tracked through pokerstrategy and it is always at platinum regardless of whether I make the points required for platinum level or not. I think this happens to render the rakeback possible.
  • 26 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there esowes,

Have you spoken with Unibet support? I believe they have a live support option on their website. I would definitely speak with them first regarding this.

Let us know what happens next as well just in case anyone has the same issue.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      You get the platinum tier because you made the account with the pokerstrategy.com link. But the only benifit you have from the platinum rank is the 30% rakeback. To earn a place in those freerolls you still have to collect the points needed to achieve each rank.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you very much DonkeyDirk :)

That was more like a SharkDirk answer if you ask me! :f_cool:
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      atleast you guys are getting platinum always my countrys support for unibet sucks and they dont understand what i want from them....yes i am tracked and recieve SP for pokerstartegy. i am already playing for 4 days :( sad support is sad. they havent even activated bonus and international support cant do anything about it :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      atleast you guys are getting platinum always my countrys support for unibet sucks and they dont understand what i want from them....yes i am tracked and recieve SP for pokerstartegy. i am already playing for 4 days :( sad support is sad. they havent even activated bonus and international support cant do anything about it :(
      Hey Zemnieks11,

Sorry to hear about the delay. Unfortunately due to my location I can't access any information about Unibet.

You could try our Customer Support.
      They are pretty awesome

Regards

Laz
    • Jizzmahpantz
      Jizzmahpantz
      Bronze
      Hope the problems get solved soon for you :(
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Thank you very much DonkeyDirk :)

That was more like a SharkDirk answer if you ask me! :f_cool:
      So true :) :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Zemnieks11

Sorry to hear you are having hard time on Unibet. I had some problems first because of the ID process. But in belgium we had a free phone number we could call. Speeds things up if you can call in.

I once lost my first deposit bonus. But when I contacted them and told them what was going on they kindly gave me my bonus back.

Best regards

RasTweet
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      yeah they still just dont get it they gave me bonus of 1k instead of 300eur what i deposited(not complaining). But they just dont want to give me 30% rakeback which is all time platinum status, they think i just get bonus. Also i have started doubting do i really get just the bonus or rakeback or both of them at same time? In all rooms i have played you get sign up bonus and reward system together. Maybe someone who playes there can confirm that you get both at same time? THX
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      yeah they still just dont get it they gave me bonus of 1k instead of 300eur what i deposited(not complaining). But they just dont want to give me 30% rakeback which is all time platinum status, they think i just get bonus. Also i have started doubting do i really get just the bonus or rakeback or both of them at same time? In all rooms i have played you get sign up bonus and reward system together. Maybe someone who playes there can confirm that you get both at same time? THX
      For the bonus, if you dont like the 1k bonus I was able to contact support and lower it to 300 EUR. Normally you should get rakeback and first deposit bonus. It was all fixed very fast for me but Belgium is a regulated market so it a big + for the support help. In Belgium we have a live support chat we can contact and they almost instantly fix any problems.

What country to you live in ? I never had any problems when i contacted Unibet support and always got a solution very fast.

Hope the problems get solved very soon.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Yes you do get both at the same time. And the 1k bonus isn't a mistake. It doesn't matter how much you deposit, everyone gets a 1k first deposit bonus.

The platinum status is something we can't do anything about. You best contact their support. Or create a ticket like Lazza said.

Best regards
      RasTweet
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      I am from Latvia, yes there is live chat but its off at Sundays and only english chat working and they cant do anything about this issue. they said only latvian support can change things.
      About bonus its good that there is 1k for 7k points i recieve 100 eur and in 4 and half days i have 1.5k points so +/- i clear 100 eur a month :( and its valid till 26jan. so probably have to ask for 500 eur so i can clear it in smaller steps or how does it work? u still get 100eur for 7k points or lets say 50 eur for 3.5k points?
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      I am from Latvia, yes there is live chat but its off at Sundays and only english chat working and they cant do anything about this issue. they said only latvian support can change things.
      About bonus its good that there is 1k for 7k points i recieve 100 eur and in 4 and half days i have 1.5k points so +/- i clear 100 eur a month :( and its valid till 26jan. so probably have to ask for 500 eur so i can clear it in smaller steps or how does it work? u still get 100eur for 7k points or lets say 50 eur for 3.5k points?
      For the 300 EUR bonus you need 1500 points for 30 EUR of the bonus
      The 500 EUR bonus is 50 EUR for 3000 points. So as strange as it might sound the lower the bonus the less you have to rake to get a part of the bonus.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonkeyDirk
      For the 300 EUR bonus you need 1500 points for 30 EUR of the bonus
      The 500 EUR bonus is 50 EUR for 3000 points. So as strange as it might sound the lower the bonus the less you have to rake to get a part of the bonus.
      Ok thanks man for reply and help, will try to work things out tommorow.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      ok got things cleared up. I have platinum status allways now with 30% rakeback. If they change sign up bonus i loose all the points generated which is 1.7k :( so i stayed gona try to clear 3-4 of those 100 eur parts
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad everything is solved now :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Glad everything is solved now :)
      +1 mirrion
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      guys,

I just tried to register with Gold Freeroll on Unibet (having made more than enough points for the tier) - the system rejected registration stating I am not qualified. Same for silver.

When I asked support, they told me I am not permitted to join as I am platinum.
      Very strange. It seems that even though you make the tier required, you don't get the standard benefits if you're on PS Rakeback.

Is this possible? Can someone from PS clarify?

Thanks!
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      does not seem to be the case. I made the points required and get no access - see details in thread...