SNG grinder from micro to pro

• Rottmann
      Rottmann
      Bronze
      Hello everyone and welcome to my first English poker blog.

:spade: About me as person

I'm a 30+y old guy from Finland. I'm a University student and I have a part time job. 2/3 of my time I'm spending to these compulsory time wasters. :f_biggrin:

:spade: About me as a poker player
      I've played poker more or less last 10 years. I've never been solid winning player in any level. On the other hand, I haven't lost big sums of money, eighter. I've been more like a BE micro grinder who every now and then lost his bankroll because of taking shots to too high games or just monkey tilting them to cash games or even slots.

I forgot to say I'm playing SNG's. Those are games I've found most suitable for me a long ago then.

I've studied and "studied" poker a lot, every now and then. I've never really took time to fix my game and mental stuff. I've been more like a guy who thinks like "I'm not quite sure what I should do to my errors, blah, I won't waste my time to do something I'm not even sure if it's right thing to do" and then go back to tables to do same mistakes in same spots and continue being a BE micro grinder.

:spade: November:

I've grinded 500+ SP's, so that in December I'll have access to gold level videos and next month. I had a good grinding routine and I see setting my gold and achieving it a positive sign for the future.

:spade:P urpose of this blog and future plans (vol 0.1)

I wanted to write this blog in English for two reasons. I see this as a good way to improve my English - specially poker terms. Secondly, I would like to improve my chance to get poker buddies wider than what I can if I'm active only in Finnish forum (corner).

In December I'll probably play poker only that much I maintain my gold status (~1h/day). My main goal is to study and analyse my game (and naturally improve it). My goal is to spent at least 60 hours on that.

I'll probably use this blog as a reporting tool for what I'm doing and how. I hope other SNG-players find this blog and share their thought. I'll also start searching other interesting SNG-blogs to read.
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rottman,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

So stoked to see Finnish guys starting up English blogs. I like to know how you guys are going but my Finnish language skills are zero so I do hope to see more English speaking Finns starting blogs here.

Nice start to your blog and you certainly have thought things through and planned for what you need to do.

Following for sure

Happy Grinding

Laz