StaKing Manager Beta 2.0 StandAlone

• chichospit
      chichospit
      Bronze

Hi Guys, first, sorry about my english...
      --

I'm developing a database to track the StaKings and help the Players to make better reports, and need some help to test it:

Some functions are...
      • Expected ROIs based on Player ROI, Cuts, Mark Up, etc..

• Try to find the best amount % to invest in each Stake.
      • etc..

Here some Pics and videos:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zlcn8srsve9ki7z/nUO-G4zbKV

I'm looking for some guys who want to track his StaKings using the database and see how it works, and what will be nice to be implemented, etc....

This is not focused on players, but make reports, track stakes, investors, cake calculator, etc... I think will be easy to implement.

Also working on import and exporting, parsing data from Hand Histories, sharscope, tournament parser posts, MacLucky rail creator posts, etc...

[Update:]
      :spade: StaKing Manager Beta 2 Download

--------------

NOTES:

In the next release The scanner will scan on all Pokerstrategy sites. (.com, russian, spanish, etc..)

Probably there is a "ghost" file naming, DS_xxxxx inside the Zip file, is a temp file from OSX, you can delete it.

This database will run on Windows, Mac and iOS, in iOS will not work 100%, maybe later, I will design some layouts for ipads and ios.

This beta expires on Feb 2014, I think I will keep developing the database and in some weeks I will try to release the Beta 3.0, if I see some interest on the project.

well... if you have some questions or ideas to improve, feel free to post here.
      I will make some demo videos or some manual.

Cheers.
      Martin.
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey chichospit,

I've copied your thread into an internal part of the forum so that I can get someone to review and give me the thumbs up that this is allowed.

I can't see any problems myself but it's just a precaution :)

I'll let you know ASAP!

Best of luck.

PS - It looks very nice ;)
    • chichospit
      chichospit
      Bronze
      Ok Matt, I understand.
      I'm doing this for myself , to track my stakings, I'd posted in the spanish pokerstrategy site, and people looks interested, so thats why I decide to post here. (and in the others poker sites).

If something wrong with it, I respect the rules, and you can remove the thread or I will edit the content.

This is not a commercial product (BUT maybe if people show interest I will make it a commercial product if I have to spend time in adapt the software or make it standalone reprograming all in java or whatever language)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I'm glad you do :)

It's taking a little longer than usual due to it being the weekend but I should have some news for you soon !
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      It's all ok just as I thought, apologies for the delay and best of luck!

Post is back up ;)
    • chichospit
      chichospit
      Bronze
      :spade: StaKing Manager Beta 2 Download

--
      StandAlone, not need Filemaker to run it.