Tableninja 2 Still Broken!!

• groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      I tried Ninja 2 about 6 months ago and couldnt get it to work properly on windows 8. I thought I would give it another try today. What a waste of a couple of hours!! I decided to 3 table some 6max hypers, everything was going well until it sat me out of a heads up! Everytime I clicked im back it sat me out again. The only way I could get back on the table was to shut ninja 2 down. I dont mind paying a monthly fee but its broke! Imagine if i had 20 tables going, what a joke. The old ninja works much better! Seems like everything that goes near the holdemmanager group turns to shit!! Have a nice day :) end of rant! ;)
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey groges74,

Is this a standalone application or is it run through HM/HM2?

Regards

Laz
    • groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      Hey Laz mate!

Its a standalone product! Its sold through holdemmanager.com. Its like the hem2 release all over again! Release a half completed project then rely on its customers to work out all the bugs! Hem2 has sngwizard 2 integrated and you cant even mark a hand on the fly! So the only way you can use wiz is to manually find the hands. Its kinda funny how years later people still prefer the original hem! Im gunna blame the software until i start to win big!! :P cheers,
      Simon
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey groges74,

I'm moving this to the Holdem Manager board for our dedicated HEM rep netsrak to take a look

Cheers

Laz
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you playing on Stars?
      Afaik TN2 should work there without problems, please make sure that everything is configured correctly in the Setup section. And if you can't figure it out i suggest you contact support@tableninja.com directly.
    • groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      Iam playing on stars. I followed the setup section on the holdemmanager tableninja 2 forums to the letter. I have just spent some time installing a windows 8 aero theme. I didnt realise that the default windows 8 is not aero. Im not sure if this will make a difference or not. Its the worst feeling not being able to trust a program to sit you back in. I will let you know if it works, Thanks for your help! :)