My stats on PL10 Leak finder Skodljivec

• 4 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      2 things I notice.

RFI from SB is 33%. Unless the BB is a nit who folds a lot in that spot, it's hard to make money even with a strong range. If your range is close to 30%, it's even harder. Try to filter all the hands where you open from SB against BB and see the results.

BB fold to steal, you call about 35% of hands when BTN/CO opens. The same thing as before, it's so hard to make money oop. And especially when you don't even have the preflop initiative. You should filter all the spot when you are in BB and you have called preflop.

If you can filter those and post the numbers, it should give us some clues.
    • PokerMindSet
      PokerMindSet
      Bronze
      Ok: RFI = Raise First In.
      PFR is any hands that you are the preflop raiser (or 3bet/4bet).
      RFI is when you raise a hand that the action has folded to you.
      RFI is a subset of PFR: TOT RFI (total raise first in) = ANY position whenever a player raises as the first betting action of the hand.

Where you see RFI sb 33% in my stats? Sb UO (unopened) PFR?
      My BB fold to steal is 65%--> 35% call vs steal iscorrect? It's loose or close? it's so hard to make money oop because my range of call on BB is too close?
      OK I filter all the spot when you are in BB and you have called preflop and I make a screnshot

[IMG]
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      These stats look mostly fine/good for PLO10. A few thoughts:

- You are a touch too loose in early position for PLO10. You want really strong hands to justify playing. Focusing on playing IP is key.

- You have a pretty low flop c-bet and turn c-bet. This should also improve your W$WSF.

- You can probably be stealing more from the BTN.

- You can 3-bet more in position (2.6% is basically just AAxx, although it's not clear from your stats what your range here is).

So, basically, play more in position and play those hands more aggressively would be my suggestion.
    • PokerMindSet
      PokerMindSet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      These stats look mostly fine/good for PLO10. A few thoughts:

- You are a touch too loose in early position for PLO10. You want really strong hands to justify playing. Focusing on playing IP is key.

- You have a pretty low flop c-bet and turn c-bet. This should also improve your W$WSF.

- You can probably be stealing more from the BTN.

- You can 3-bet more in position (2.6% is basically just AAxx, although it's not clear from your stats what your range here is).

So, basically, play more in position and play those hands more aggressively would be my suggestion.
      Fantastic :f_thumbsup:
      -Loose in early position? PFR14,9 is loose? Ok for playing IP 1key

-Low flop c-bet and turn c-bet -->W$WSF low How I can improve this? Starting hands or aggression, other?
      -more 3bet IP is OK

-Ty for your suggestion I MUST play more in position and play those hands more aggressively

[October 2013][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/w4fh.png/]