The $100 Bonus

• 5 replies
    • Xensi
      Xensi
      Bronze
      Hello,

I contacted Mansion Support and they told me it gets uptaded each Friday.

The 100$ bonus is now given out on a 10$ basis each 650 MPP.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      That's true but there is something weird here... everytime i earn 650MCP I directly see a message poping up at the table telling me that 10$ was been credited to my account. I just received it just now... next time i'll screenshot it and post it here!!!
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      That's true but there is something weird here... everytime i earn 650MCP I directly see a message poping up at the table telling me that 10$ was been credited to my account. I just received it just now... next time i'll screenshot it and post it here!!!
      and what is wrong or wierd with that message?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Horin
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      and what is wrong or wierd with that message?
      It's weird because they say that the payment is done every friday... I say it's done instantly:

• PlsLoose
      PlsLoose
      Bronze
      They are fu..king bustards, I earned my 1000mcp before 19 of sep, but they didnt pay my 20$ yet and they dont want to pay, they just ask me to earn this bloody points twice. That is my email and their answer:

[COLOR=red]Hello Ruslan,

Thank you for your query regarding MANSION Poker.

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the way in which you have been paid for the Poker Strategy bonus. Please note that at no time did we state that the promotion was going to end, but would be suspended during the period of migration to I-Poker.

Due to the migration, there have also been changes to the way in which the bonus payments are made. We no longer offer the larger payments, such as the $20, or $35, and all bonuses, whether Poker Strategy or First Deposit Bonus are released in $10 units.

If you no longer wish to play with us due to these changes, that is your choice, however please note that our terms and conditions do clearly state that we are permitted to change the way in which a promotion is run at any time, or cancel it if needed.

If you have any further queries on any other matters, please feel free to contact us.

Kindest regards,

Kim

2nd Line Member Services

http://www.mansion.com

“Welcome to the Game”

Email: Memberservice@mansion.com

Tel: +350...
      Fax: +350 20041001[/COLOR]

[]

-----Original Message-----
      To: cashier@mansion.com
      Subject: Re: MANSION Poker

As I can see u didnt read my previous email at all, so I will not continue to play until u will not sort it out, if in the future u will send me stupid emails like this, than u can close my account straight away, cause u are cheters and I dont want to keep any deals with cheters. So read it again:

I am not asking about the rest of the bonus, I just want to get my bonus which I reached when u where in ongame network. Now u r offering me to collect this bloody points twice? Before friday 19 of sep I already collected 1000 mcp which is 20$(also in a previous email u sad this offer will finish on 19 of sep, thats y I was playing hard to reach 1000mcp before 19 of sep), so I supposted to get them on friday 19 of sep, but I have got another email where u sad all bonus payments will delay for 2 weeks and I will get my bonus on 3d of october, but nothing happen. So y I didnt get it yet? Dont tell me fairy story about moving to ipoker, I am telling u again my points was collected before you moved there. Also I right them down when I made my first deposit, u were on ongame network, 25 of sept I had aprox. 1048 points. So stop cheating people pls!!! My user name is: plsloose

Does anybody else have the same problem?
      They are spitting in your eyes and telling its raining. If they wont give this bonus back I will not be playing there anymore.