888poker problem

• lugaigai
      lugaigai
      Bronze
      hi all 888 fans,

I found that very frustrating of their software because being not user friendly.

1. Only allow player to open a maximum of 6 tables.

2. The time bank cannot activate automatically (cause me to sit out) even i already set to automatic under the time bank option.

3. The "auto wait for big blind then post big blind" option does not exist. It only allows you to manually press the "wait for big blind button" after a hand finish, and it will appear about 5 seconds, if you time out, you will be seated out.

Do you guys experienced this before? The time bank problem look like happen to me only, any one know how to solve it?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • reikobaby
      reikobaby
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lugaigai
      hi all 888 fans,

I found that very frustrating of their software because being not user friendly.

1. Only allow player to open a maximum of 6 tables.

2. The time bank cannot activate automatically (cause me to sit out) even i already set to automatic under the time bank option.

3. The "auto wait for big blind then post big blind" option does not exist. It only allows you to manually press the "wait for big blind button" after a hand finish, and it will appear about 5 seconds, if you time out, you will be seated out.

Do you guys experienced this before? The time bank problem look like happen to me only, any one know how to solve it?

Thanks.
      I'm facing these problem also, any help?
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      1) Max is set at 6 to make sure that all cash games run quickly and smoothly. You can play unlimited SNGs and MTTs.

2) There is a time bank automatic vs. manual option under User Settings --> Game Settings. Change it to automatic and hopefully your issue will be fixed.

3) We agree this should be added and it's already in the works
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lol I could sleep and play 6 standard tables of cash games... This is a more than limiting feature - You are clearly making it so the grind to obtain status/rewards is harder or you have no real knowledge of how people that rake the most cash play poker... Either way it's not good for 888.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      You can still play more SNGs and MTTs if 6 cash games is too easy for you. It's a corporate decision because we feel that it's best for the cash games overall.