If I have wings, why am I always walking?!

• lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze

Hello all!

About me

My name is Petar from Bulgaria and I'm 25 years old. I'm playing poker since 2009, but most serious last 14-15 months. I'm making this blog, because I'm BE for those 680k hands so far :f_cry: .

I was mostly reading the site, but it seems that the time that I have to post some hands and make a blog has come since I'm lossing/BE player for the last 680k hands. I really need the coaching to improve my game, 680k hands BE are too much.
      I hope you all can help me to move up throught limits.

Limits

I've started with nl2 and now I play nl10-nl16. I've made 2-3 shots at nl25, but failed so far. I was playing mostly zoom, but I've just moved back to normal tables.

Bankroll

My bankroll is 470$. I'll play with 40BI for the limits and make shots with 5BI (when I have 40BI for the limit and 5BI from the upper limit.)
      So I'll be playing 4-6 nl10 tables. It will be something like this:
      400$ - 4 nl10 tables
      480$ - 3 nl10 + 1 nl16 tables
      560$ - 2 nl10 + 2 nl16 tables
      640$ - 4 nl16 tables
      and so forth.

Database

Those are my hands from Unibet, PokerStars and FullTilt.First 100k hands are those from Unibet.

Goals

:diamond: My main goal is to be reg on nl100-nl200.
      I WANT TO BE A WINNING POKER PLAYER AT NLHE 6MAX 1$/2$.

Monthly goals

:diamond: Beat nl10-nl16 with 4bb/100
      :club: 50k hands
      :heart: Post 30+ hands in my blog and in the hand evaluation section.
  • 27 replies
    • ilpm01
      ilpm01
      Basic
      gl buddy
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Petar and it's good to see you making a blog finally. :D

Fear not, you're not the only one who thinks break even is a normal state for them(me as well :rolleyes: )! So, given that and the fact you really seem motivated to improve, have a look at our christmas coaching promotion, the link is here:

Free Christmas Coaching from our experienced players & VIPs

Just get your name down for it and cross those fingers.

I wish you success and hope you have fun learning! ow go win some money! :s_evil:

Mal.
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      @ilpm01
      Thank you!

@gadget51
      I already wrote there :) . I hope got coached!I really need this.
      Thank you for your wish!

I've already made one 2 hour session 3 tabling nl10 and 1 tabling nl16. I went good at nl10 tables, but I made some bad plays at nl16. I stucked myself twice really behind vs Villian who was on my left. I had no info about him. He 3bet me 3 times for the last 15 hands and on the 4th time I called OOP with 77 and made some stupid bluff paying him off set of kings. It seem like he did just run good and wasn't so aggressive tho. Few hands later he 3bet me again. Here's the hand:
      Hand 1

Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $16 (100 bb)
      BB: $20.19 (126.2 bb)
      Hero (CO): $17.41 (108.8 bb)
      BTN: $34.21 (213.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T T
      Hero raises to $0.40, BTN raises to $1.68, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.28

Flop: ($3.60) 6 2 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.08, Hero raises to $6.24, BTN raises to $32.53 and is all-in, Hero calls $9.49 and is all-in

Turn: ($35.06) K (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($35.06) 9 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $35.06 pot ($1 rake)
      Final Board: 6 2 6 K 9
      Hero showed T T and lost (-$17.41 net)
      BTN showed Q Q and won $34.06 ($16.65 net)

Hand 2
      Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $12.64 (126.4 bb)
      BB: $10.85 (108.5 bb)
      MP: $10 (100 bb)
      Hero (CO): $19.59 (195.9 bb)
      BTN: $22.65 (226.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K Q
      MP raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, BTN folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds

Flop: ($1) 7 Q 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.65, Hero calls $0.65, SB folds

Turn: ($2.30) 5 (2 players)
      MP bets $1.55, Hero calls $1.55

River: ($5.40) 5 (2 players)
      MP bets $3.60, Hero folds

Results:
      $5.40 pot ($0.24 rake)
      Final Board: 7 Q 9 5 5
      MP mucked and won $5.16 ($2.66 net)
      Hero mucked K Q and lost (-$2.50 net)

Villian is unknown.

Hand 3
      Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $2.14 (21.4 bb)
      Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb)
      UTG: $10 (100 bb)
      MP: $5.77 (57.7 bb)
      CO: $10.66 (106.6 bb)
      BTN: $10.23 (102.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 7
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) 6 4 5 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.90) J (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.64, BTN folds, SB calls $0.64

River: ($2.18) 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Results:
      $2.18 pot ($0.10 rake)
      Final Board: 6 4 5 J 4
      SB showed 2 J and won $2.08 ($1.14 net)
      Hero mucked 6 7 and lost (-$0.94 net)

Seems like I have problem with donking. I almost never donk. I probably have to make some donk ranges to include it in my game. Most of the time when low board comes they eighter cbet with overpairs and AK/AQ or check behind their weaker overcards. I should be donking here rather than checking. What do you think guys?
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Hand 4

BB: $22.16 (221.6 bb)
      UTG: $3.51 (35.1 bb)
      MP: $10.47 (104.7 bb)
      CO: $19.42 (194.2 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $12.53 (125.3 bb)
      SB: $13.80 (138 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with 6 5
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.75) 4 5 4 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.55, Hero calls $0.55

Turn: ($1.85) Q (2 players)
      CO bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30

River: ($4.45) 5 (2 players)
      CO bets $2.50, Hero raises to $7.12, CO calls $4.62

Results:
      $18.69 pot ($0.84 rake)
      Final Board: 4 5 4 Q 5
      CO mucked A A and lost (-$9.27 net)
      Hero showed 6 5 and won $17.85 ($8.58 net)

Villian is 14/14 for 107 hands.What do you do on the turn?I think I raised a bit bigger on the river. I should be smaller, around 6$.

Graph
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Hand 1: If you are getting it in on the flop why don't you do the same preflop? What's the difference there? BU 3betting range is very wide and TT is strong enough to 4bet and try to get it in vs certain players. You have plenty of equity even if you get it in behind preflop.

Hand 2: 3bet preflop. As played, I just don't get the fold on the river. If you intend to call down TP then folding the river on those two blanks makes not much sense. Villain can still have some busted draws and maybe underpairs like TT,JJ. You are sometimes beat here, but folding on blanks make no sense. And you have blockers for hands like KK, QQ, and AQ which beat you. Obviously he might have AA but not is not all his range in this spot.

Hand 3: I don't mind the call that much preflop, although vs BU and SB I would definitely rather squeeze in this spot. As played, donk the flop something close to pot. You have a monster here, and I don't see why you want to have free card, because usually in these spots the flop gets checked around and free turn card appears. And then you are in trouble spot because someone might improve and you lose FE and equity overall. And if we bet the turn, we have to bet the river as well because most draws missed apart from flopped nuts, and the 4 on the river makes sets less likely as well, and besides if the guy a set you would've known that on the turn.

Hand 4: Preflop call is pretty bad. Your hands doesn't dominate CO range at all and especially without initiative you are not gonna win a lot, just because you won this hand doesn't mean you played it good. So either 3bet or fold, depending who are the blinds.
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Hand 1: If you are getting it in on the flop why don't you do the same preflop? What's the difference there? BU 3betting range is very wide and TT is strong enough to 4bet and try to get it in vs certain players. You have plenty of equity even if you get it in behind preflop.

Agree with that :)

Hand 2: 3bet preflop.As played, I just don't get the fold on the river. If you intend to call down TP then folding the river on those two blanks makes not much sense.Villain can still have some busted draws and maybe underpairs like TT,JJ. You are sometimes beat here, but folding on blanks make no sense. And you have blockers for hands like KK, QQ, and AQ which beat you. Obviously he might have AA but not is not all his range in this spot.

I think this bet on the river is most of the time for value. I came to this decission as this spot is kinda similar to me to a situation where you have AJ IP on board AT527r where we got 3 barreled mostly from better aces vs UTG/MP. We need 30% on the river. Here is the wide range wich give us 43.75%
      MP2 43.75% 37.50% 6.25% KcQc
      MP3 56.25% 50.00% 6.25% 99+, 77, AQs, KQs, JTs, AsKs, AsJs, AQo, KQo
      And if we remove TT-JJ we have 25%
      MP2 25.00% 16.67% 8.33% KcQc
      MP3 75.00% 66.67% 8.33% QQ+, 99, 77, AQs, KQs, JTs, AsKs, AsJs, AQo, KQo
      I agree that we sometimes have to call there. I just didn't like that spot and decided to let it go.

Hand 3: I don't mind the call that much preflop, although vs BU and SB I would definitely rather squeeze in this spot. As played, donk the flop something close to pot. You have a monster here, and I don't see why you want to have free card, because usually in these spots the flop gets checked around and free turn card appears. And then you are in trouble spot because someone might improve and you lose FE and equity overall.

Agree with you. As I mentioned I have to construct a donking range, because alot of the times on those kind of flop 3way+ I have checked back or stack it vs sets.No need to give free cards :) About the squeez I like to play more hands to get the players a bit more before starting to squeez 65s. I was thinking about it tho.

And if we bet the turn, we have to bet the river as well because most draws missed apart from flopped nuts, and the 4 on the river makes sets less likely as well, and besides if the guy a set you would've known that on the turn.

I don't think betting the river will accomplish something. I just don't see a hand that beat us and is going to fold to a river bet, neighter a hand that is weaker that ours and intend to call. We beat the missed draws no need to make them fold. May be 77-88,J8s and something like that are going to fold but maybe if I overbet. I don't like to overbet here tho.
      Hand 4: Preflop call is pretty bad. Your hands doesn't dominate CO range at all and especially without initiative you are not gonna win a lot, just because you won this hand doesn't mean you played it good. So either 3bet or fold, depending who are the blinds.

I don't think that calling sc IP is pretty bad. You're always 3betting or folding sc BU vs CO?
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      [quote]Originally posted by lelemalee

Hand 2: 3bet preflop.As played, I just don't get the fold on the river. If you intend to call down TP then folding the river on those two blanks makes not much sense.Villain can still have some busted draws and maybe underpairs like TT,JJ. You are sometimes beat here, but folding on blanks make no sense. And you have blockers for hands like KK, QQ, and AQ which beat you. Obviously he might have AA but not is not all his range in this spot.

I think this bet on the river is most of the time for value. I came to this decission as this spot is kinda similar to me to a situation where you have AJ IP on board AT527r where we got 3 barreled mostly from better aces vs UTG/MP. We need 30% on the river. Here is the wide range wich give us 43.75%
      MP2 43.75% 37.50% 6.25% KcQc
      MP3 56.25% 50.00% 6.25% 99+, 77, AQs, KQs, JTs, AsKs, AsJs, AQo, KQo
      And if we remove TT-JJ we have 25%
      MP2 25.00% 16.67% 8.33% KcQc
      MP3 75.00% 66.67% 8.33% QQ+, 99, 77, AQs, KQs, JTs, AsKs, AsJs, AQo, KQo
      I agree that we sometimes have to call there. I just didn't like that spot and decided to let it go.

[color=blue]First of all, if you call AJ vs UTG open you have very bad preflop play. AJ is easy 3bet/fold hand. I don't see why you would ever call with such weak hand vs strong opening range. You are forcing yourself into so many trouble spots without initiative. Initiative + Position = $$$. And if Initiative + Skill + Position = 10x$$$.

Now to the hand. The thing is that if you call the turn 5, then you have to call river 5 because if you had the best hand on the turn you will have the best hand on the river as well. The initial problem is that you cold called with KQ in the first place. You have no idea where you opponent stands. And in general, people play worse in 3bet pots. Therefore it is easier for skillful player to take down. And you have position, so use it. If you call you are welcoming people behind you to join in with better odds giving them good price for nut mining, and they will utilize now their position on you. When you call KQ preflop you begging to hit TP and you did, and then you just folded on busted board run out. :facepalm: [/color]

Hand 3: I don't mind the call that much preflop, although vs BU and SB I would definitely rather squeeze in this spot. As played, donk the flop something close to pot. You have a monster here, and I don't see why you want to have free card, because usually in these spots the flop gets checked around and free turn card appears. And then you are in trouble spot because someone might improve and you lose FE and equity overall.

Agree with you. As I mentioned I have to construct a donking range, because alot of the times on those kind of flop 3way+ I have checked back or stack it vs sets.No need to give free cards :) About the squeez I like to play more hands to get the players a bit more before starting to squeez 65s. I was thinking about it tho.

Don't think it that way. You are looking at every spot of THE HAND perspective, rather THE RANGE perspective. When you squeeze in BB, BU and SB will fold a ton, and call weak hands in general. Then with you initiative you can make them fold on certain boards, where your RANGE looks stronger.

And if we bet the turn, we have to bet the river as well because most draws missed apart from flopped nuts, and the 4 on the river makes sets less likely as well, and besides if the guy a set you would've known that on the turn.

I don't think betting the river will accomplish something. I just don't see a hand that beat us and is going to fold to a river bet, neighter a hand that is weaker that ours and intend to call. We beat the missed draws no need to make them fold. May be 77-88,J8s and something like that are going to fold but maybe if I overbet. I don't like to overbet here tho.

Yes it will. River bet will fold out hands that can beat you and are relatively weak according to the board. Again you thinking in THE HAND perspective. What range does the villain call on the turn? Pretty wide as there are many fd that didn't hit the river, just bet and take the pot without giving information about your hand. If he call, he calls. That's poker, your bet doesn't have to win 100% to be +EV. You will sometimes lose, sometimes win. As long you make the best play every time, the times you win will multiply. You don't need to overbet, only if your are 100% that he fold Jx, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't if you overbet. Overbetting doesn't make sense either if you don't have the nuts here. You don't have to make certain things to make them call or fold you with specific hand, but rather part of the range.

I don't think that calling sc IP is pretty bad. You're always 3betting or folding sc BU vs CO?

It is pretty bad. When you call, you are almost always behind, and beside you don't even have the odds to call. And your question lacks some specification. I would 3bet/fold, or 3bet/5bet/fold, or 3bet/5bet/call. Depends who it is against, what is his/her range in CO, and what is my perceived range.[/quote]
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      lalalila
      I played a bit less than 7 hours today. I played really bad, but happily i end up on plus. I spew few spots which I don't like. Made bad river calls, bad c/r-ses etc. I played 2 hours 4 tabling and 5 hours 6 tabling and made 3.5k hands for today.

Hand 5

Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

MP: $23.07 (144.2 bb)
      Hero (CO): $31.82 (198.9 bb)
      BTN: $14.43 (90.2 bb)
      SB: $6.24 (39 bb)
      BB: $17.27 (107.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A 7
      MP folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.24

Flop: ($1.28) 5 2 7 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.91, BTN calls $0.91, BB folds

Turn: ($3.10) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.08, BTN calls $2.08

River: ($7.26) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.52, Hero calls $3.52

Villian 27/7 168h

Hand 6

Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

Hero (MP): $26.51 (165.7 bb)
      CO: $14.90 (93.1 bb)
      BTN: $27.59 (172.4 bb)
      SB: $16 (100 bb)
      BB: $25.53 (159.6 bb)
      UTG: $16 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q Q
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.48, CO folds, BTN calls $0.48, SB calls $0.40, BB folds

Flop: ($1.60) J 5 7 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.14, BTN calls $1.14, SB calls $1.14

Turn: ($5.02) 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.84, BTN calls $3.84, SB calls $3.84

River: ($16.54) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $22.13 and is all-in, SB calls $10.54 and is all-in, Hero folds

SB 36/17 48h
      BU 76/29 55h

I was so happy to have a good hands vs the fish (BU). He already stacked twice SB as underdog so SB was kinda tilting.

Hand 7

BTN: $30.33 (189.6 bb)
      SB: $18.96 (118.5 bb)
      BB: $56.14 (350.9 bb)
      UTG: $16.56 (103.5 bb)
      Hero (MP): $21.63 (135.2 bb)
      CO: $34.88 (218 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q A
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.48, 3 folds, BB calls $0.32

Flop: ($1.04) 5 2 Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.96, BB calls $0.96

Turn: ($2.96) T (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.04, BB calls $3.04

River: ($9.04) 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Another fish playing 47/2 470h
      F2CbetFlop 53% , F2CbetTurn 60%
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      I have noticed that you don't bet enough rivers. It seems that you never bet on rivers. You double barrel and then either x/c or x/f. And most of those spots are on safe river cards and blank run outs. Imo you are losing a lot of value in those spots.
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Rihard4a I have noticed that you don't bet enough rivers. It seems that you never bet on rivers. You double barrel and then either x/c or x/f. And most of those spots are on safe river cards and blank run outs. Imo you are losing a lot of value in those spots.

You've got a point here.Seems like I really slow down with some kind of value on the river.I'm mostly 3barreling eigher really strong or as bluff. Have to change that tho and start making some thin value bets.

Hand 8

Hero (BTN): $22.47 (140.4 bb)
      SB: $17.77 (111.1 bb)
      BB: $20.24 (126.5 bb)
      UTG: $17.58 (109.9 bb)
      MP: $13.42 (83.9 bb)
      CO: $16.40 (102.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K Q
      UTG folds, MP calls $0.16, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.64, 2 folds, MP calls $0.48

Flop: ($1.52) 4 K 9 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1.08, MP calls $1.08

Turn: ($3.68) 5 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $2.63, MP calls $2.63

River: ($8.94) 9 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero checks

One more of those...
      56/0 98h

Hand 9

Hero (SB): $20.12 (125.8 bb)
      BB: $9.93 (62.1 bb)
      UTG: $17.36 (108.5 bb)
      MP: $10.24 (64 bb)
      CO: $16 (100 bb)
      BTN: $18.35 (114.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8 9
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.44, BB folds, BTN calls $1.04

Flop: ($3.04) Q 9 T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BTN calls $1.60

Turn: ($6.24) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.75, Hero calls $3.75

River: ($13.74) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $11.56 and is all-in, Hero folds

16/12 BU steal 67% (9) 93h
      Are we barreling the turn and why?
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Hand 8 - Another missed value. Won't even discuss why, because I have already told you.

Hand 9 - I am always betting turn here and get it in on the turn if he raises. We have bottom straight (which may be good sometimes) and redraw to the flush and open-ended nut draw. Basically - MONSTER. Even if we give our villain pretty tight range here we are still like 55% favorite. Once you check the turn he might bet some weaker hands to the board texture because the sign of weakness on such run our is obvious to him (i.e. you are afraid of straight). So his betting range here could be TT-JJ, AdQd, KJs+, QTs+ and JTs. If you decide to check here and know he is gonna bet a lot, I would just reshove and we could have some FE as well. As played - river is pretty much a blank and once he shove I doubt that our straight here is good.
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Hi there, nice to see another Bulgarian in the English forums, we're gaining numbers :) GL on your journey :)

PS - I think all of Rihard4a's comments are on spot - good stuff
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Hi there, nice to see another Bulgarian in the English forums, we're gaining numbers smile GL on your journey smile PS - I think all of Rihard4a's comments are on spot - good stuff

Hello. Agree with you :) I'm happy that he is helping me out by writting in my blog :)
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Well I didn't manage to play much today, but I'm really happy about my results. I played about 2 and an half hours 6 tabling for a total of 1.2k hands and ended up 41$ :) . I'm gonna take a break now, go to bed and watch season 2 of "Family Guy" :) . Good night all!

Graph

Hand 10

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $13.75 (137.5 bb)
      BB: $13.78 (137.8 bb)
      MP: $10.01 (100.1 bb)
      CO: $10.36 (103.6 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $11.57 (115.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with J J
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB raises to $0.90, BB folds, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($1.90) 7 7 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($3.90) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.20, SB calls $2.20

River: ($8.30) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

26/22 /3b 10.9/ 3b SB 23.5 (17)/ 148h
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Not much to say about the hand. I would probably 4bet preflop. But for gods sake bet that river!
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      Good morning all!

But for gods sake bet that river!

:D :D :D :D
      I probably should be like 1.5-2$ to get paid by AK :)
      I promise that my next hand will consist a river bet :D

• lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      lalalila
      So I played about 3 hours today. I played really bad... I tryed to play tricky making some c/r bluffs 3bet bluffing and barreling off and hero calling, but it seems I have to stop doing that specially on micros (and without skills). I lost around 80$ playing this way :D I played 4-6 tabling for a total of 1.6k hands and ended up - 24$. I have to focus playing mostly straight forward rather than spewing money.
      So I'll start on fresh tomorrow.

Graph

Hand 11

BB: $27.97 (174.8 bb)
      UTG: $11.25 (70.3 bb)
      MP: $21.36 (133.5 bb)
      Hero (CO): $18.92 (118.3 bb)
      BTN: $16.51 (103.2 bb)
      SB: $18.72 (117 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A A
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN raises to $1.12, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.88, BTN calls $1.76

Flop: ($6) Q 6 K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.20, Hero calls $3.20

Turn: ($12.40) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.56, Hero raises to $12.84 and is all-in, BTN calls $3.87 and is all-in

River: ($33.26) 4 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

15/12/3b 6.3 98h
      Sadly about this hand is that he 3bet me once from BB vs SB and I 4bet him and he folded. This time he called. I decided to c/r him on the flop as I thought he would suspect my check as weakness and bet with his all range. I change my mind and decided to c/r him on any turn. I didn't like the turn much tho. I'm mad now that I didn't c/r the flop. There isn't probably worst lines for this hand. :(

Hand 12

And one spew

Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

BTN: $25.86 (161.6 bb)
      Hero (SB): $16.68 (104.3 bb)
      BB: $9.86 (61.6 bb)
      MP: $10.80 (67.5 bb)
      CO: $17.30 (108.1 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8 7
      MP folds, CO raises to $0.40, BTN folds, Hero raises to $1.44, BB folds, CO calls $1.04

Flop: ($3.04) K 3 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.74, CO calls $1.74

Turn: ($6.52) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.16, CO calls $4.16

River: ($14.84) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.34 and is all-in, CO calls $9.34

30/29/ F3b 63%(8)/ RFI CO 40%/ 133 hands

That's it for today. Good night!

• Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Hand 11: I don't see the reason checking flop. This flop hits you and him very well in these 4bets pots. And slowplaying in 4bet pots doesn't make sense much either, as it is the point where everyone is at the top of their ranges anyway... So bet, bet, bet.

Hand 12: Fold preflop.
    • lelemalee
      lelemalee
      Bronze
      So it's the end of the week.I played total of 10k hands and I'm up 13$ .
      I'm still disapointed from my game. I'm playing horrible. Leveling myself alot. I need alot of improvements for playing the river. This has to be my worst leak. I'm making bad calls and missing values and value betting myself. And since it's the most expensive street I'm bleeding alot of money. I have hard time folding some hands vs the fishes on the river.
      Here's the graph for this week.

Hand 13

SB: $11.75 (117.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): $10 (100 bb)
      UTG: $10.15 (101.5 bb)
      MP: $11.37 (113.7 bb)
      CO: $15.05 (150.5 bb)
      BTN: $6.23 (62.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 T
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.60) 7 J 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, SB calls $0.80

Turn: ($3.00) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.20, SB calls $2.20

River: ($7.40) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.30 and is all-in, SB calls $6.30

Villian is unknown. I decided to raise this flop with gutshot + backdraw.The turn brings me more outs and decdided to barrel it. This king on the river isn't great. Proably should check the river. I don't see him folding AJ/QJ.

Hand 14

This hands is a proof that I'm fucking calling station on the river.

SB: $10 (100 bb)
      BB: $4 (40 bb)
      UTG: $4.02 (40.2 bb)
      MP: $37.86 (378.6 bb)
      Hero (CO): $10 (100 bb)
      BTN: $4.30 (43 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A 9
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, BTN folds, SB calls $0.20, BB folds

Flop: ($0.60) A 9 J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.42, SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.58

Turn: ($2.60) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30

River: ($5.20) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $4.90, Hero calls $4.90

Villian is unknown.

Hand 15

UTG: $28.47 (284.7 bb)
      MP: $11.01 (110.1 bb)
      CO: $19.77 (197.7 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $12.42 (124.2 bb)
      SB: $15.16 (151.6 bb)
      BB: $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with J Q
      UTG calls $0.10, MP folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, SB folds, BB calls $0.40, UTG calls $0.40, CO folds

Flop: ($1.65) J 6 A (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.65) Q (3 players)
      BB bets $1.60, UTG folds, Hero calls $1.60

River: ($4.85) 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.60, Hero calls $4.60

Unknown
      I'm telling myself I don't beat anything and still make the call. I'm not sure why I do this. I'm like a robot while playing poker. Just clicking buttons and that's why I'm probably stuck at micros. All my thoughts are like "we cbet this flop" , "we 3bet this", "we fold this" and so forth. I need a change. I have to start thinking more about the ranges and stuffs. So I'll be taking more time from tomorrows session to make my decisions. Good night all and have fun.