Getting free money

• jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      Just like to thanks to Pokerstrategy. I finally decided to enter the quiz and passed. I am now looking forward to recieving the free money and entering more of the torneys in William Hill with the money i will get.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey jimthelad!

Best of luck with your free money! Hope you ship lots of $$$ at William Hill!

Have you been brushing up on your MTT skills?

Regards,
      Gary.
    • jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      Hi, We will soon see how i go when the cash comes through, Hopefully it will a start of goods things and be able to add more to the bankroll.
    • jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      It seems i wont get the money now cause the wrong code eas entered :@((
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ah that is a shame jimthelad. I believe you have already spoke to our customer support regarding further options since you posted.
    • jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      Yeah i did speak to them but i had already had accounts on the other sites that they had said, So wouldnt be allowed to have more than one account. If i knew i wouldnt have bothered o well not to worry.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey jimthelad,

That's sad news indeed but It's ok, now I'm here to save the day :D

The free $ is just a small part of what we can offer you as a tracked player, we constantly have Freerolls running across multiple platforms weekly so be sure to jump in on as many as possible and be a frequent checker of our Freerolls Page so that you don't miss anything!

You should also check out our Promotions Page to see if anything there tickles your fancy.

We also have plenty of material in our Strategy Articles, Videos and Coaching tabs located at the top of the website which will help you make even more $ than the Free $ you missed out on.

If you have any questions you want to ask a specific Poker Room or a Promotion don't be afraid to give us a shout in the designated Poker Room forum or Beginners Questions :)

Best of Luck on the tables!
    • jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      Cheers thatguymatt, Thats what i was planning in doing as i was going to see if i can build up a bankroll from doing freerolls so the pokerstratergy one will be the main one that i will be playing on.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Cool :)

Let us know how you get on.

Perhaps you could make a blog, it'll help you keep track of what you're doing and discuss some hands with others!