[NL25sh zoom] confidant is here

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello!

Since i got to do ton of work for school, lets make the introduction short :)

Who am i?

I am hj for czech community for nl2-nl10 but mostly only to nl5.

What do i play?

I play nl25sh zoom.

graph for last two and half month.

http://i.imgur.com/G0byQip.png?1

Poker history?

I have started about two years ago. After beating nl2 i withdrew all my money. Dont remember why exactly but i took about 5 month long break.

So now i am playing regularly about year and half probably.

Goals and aspirations for poker?

Playing nl50 as soon as possible and getting supernova net year.

What do you sturggle with?

:spade: Pokerwise it is probably bad hand selection for cbets. Since i cbet flo about 50% and on turn i check/fold over 60%. I think thats one of the leaks that i should focus on right now. Also a litte more work on steals would be good.

:spade: But i assume that much bigger problem of mine is very low volume. Since i am pretty busy at school i usually end up playing in the evening if i even play and i am quite often tired.
  • 5 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Have you looked into your stats where you think you struggle?

Why not go into HEM/PT4 and check how much you win and lose when taking different flop lines with different hand strengths?
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      thanks for suggestion. I have totaly forgotten about the possibility to check it by hand strenghts.

I ve just checked that and it seems interesting. Hopefully during the weekend i would find enough time to go into that deeply.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi confidant91,

I'll be helping you out in this Boot Camp with topics like procrastination, motivation, laziness, productivity, focus while playing, putting in more volume/studying, creating habits that stick, etc.

You mentioned that a big issue of yours is putting in low volume.

Could you please tell me:

1) What did you try so far to resolve it?
      2) What worked and what didn't?

Thank you,

-Primoz
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      I have tried few probbets. They have worked but my play was guite bad in the end of it, cause i was putting big volume while i am not used to it.

I tried to increase my overall energy with some tips i have found in your videos. But i ussually fail to make something habbit and i fall back everytime. Not being able to make something longterm habit is probably huge problem of me.

What i think that worked was creating sleeping pattern from midnight to 8 am everyday. But i failed with it after few weeks.

Also i have tried work outs from convict conditioning but now i do only ocassionaly trifecta excercise cause it helps a lot when my lower back huts.

I was quite active while i was involved in you acc groups but now i am unable to stay productive without any support.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hmm ok, it seems like a pattern that keeps repeating for you is that you start something but can't quite manage to stick to it. I have found out lately that one of the most important things when it comes to habits that stick is creating an environment where you are held acocuntable by the people that have similar goals as you do.

I would start with getting an accountability buddy that you talk to on a weekly basis through a skype call. You might need to switch a few of them until you find someone who is very dedicated and will show up, as well as call you out on your BS.

I would also find more people to talk to on a frequent basis that are working towards the same goals as you are and hold you accountable. These people that will believe in you will help you get unstuck and make sure that you constantly improve. Again, I strongly recommend skype calls (video calls work even better from my experience).

If you're unsure how to reach out to people, read this post of mine where I describe it into great detail.

-Primoz