Titan tournament summaries and PT3

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I got a problem with my Titan poker SNGs. Poker Tracker 3 imports them, but they don't show accurate data. Ok i know i have to fill in tournament summaries by hand, but i can't figure out what place i finished from Titan xml files.

Any clues, how to fill in that data?
  • 5 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi RockEye

Go to My Account on the main lobby screen in Titan. Click on the Tournament History link on the left of the screen. Enter in the dates you're after and the results from those dates will be shown.

Hope this helps.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i have this same problem but find tourney history isn't always accurate on my account. When i play i have a pen n paper in front of me n have 5 columns, register, 1st, 2nd, 3rd n lose n then i just tally it up n enter it at the end of the session. The only problem is i can't enter other people's data so i don't know if i am on a table with winning players or not and say i play 15 sng and win 10 then i will just put the first 10 in a row as win and the rest loss so graphs aren't accurate either, hope this helps
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Yea Waiboy that would help, haven't thought of it myself yet :D
      And yea gaz639 having a piece of paper in front would do too, but i am lazy. ;D
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      lol me to and its a nightmare when you think, did i mark this last tourney down and then just completely messes your head up, so if you find a better way then please let me know
    • watfordjc
      watfordjc
      Bronze
      code:
      <session sessioncode="somenumber">
       <general>
        <place>1</place>
       </general>
      </session>

Not sure if that's clear... place you finish in a SnG/Tournament is contained in the <place> tag in iPoker XML files.

John.