This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

• 4 replies
    • pelbonek
      pelbonek
      Bronze
      God damn it, once I tried to learn german for a year but failed, Grammar stuff forced me to give up but I managed to learn spannish within a year because I really enjoyed it. I'd recommend you to fall in love with a language if you want to master it. Best of luck for all your goals dude!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BeatTheGame,

Welcome to the blogs.

In my 1st year of high school I was required to do learn a language. My choices were French and German.

I looked at the pros and cons. French - romantic, German - difficult to pronounce. French - more jobs for translators, German - less jobs. French - Middle-aged fat battleaxe with a wart on her chin. German - Hot 22 yo blonde teacher.

No prizes for guessing which I picked and no surprises after the full year that the best I could come up with was "Das Herr wit das Hund in das strasse." lol

GL with your journey

Laz
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Halo. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich spreche viel Englisch und Portuguiesisch.
      That's all I know.
      Good luck in your goals. Did you move to Germany alone or with your family?
    • BeatTheGame
      BeatTheGame
      Bronze
      @Lazza61
      German - Hot 22 yo blonde teacher.

@PriscoInline Hey,No i comming in Germany with my Family.I'm here 1 month so far.And start working on McDonalds.I learn basic Deutsch but is really Hard.