• 4 replies
    • pelbonek
      God damn it, once I tried to learn german for a year but failed, Grammar stuff forced me to give up but I managed to learn spannish within a year because I really enjoyed it. I'd recommend you to fall in love with a language if you want to master it. Best of luck for all your goals dude!
    • Lazza61
      Hey BeatTheGame,

Welcome to the blogs.

In my 1st year of high school I was required to do learn a language. My choices were French and German.

I looked at the pros and cons. French - romantic, German - difficult to pronounce. French - more jobs for translators, German - less jobs. French - Middle-aged fat battleaxe with a wart on her chin. German - Hot 22 yo blonde teacher.

No prizes for guessing which I picked and no surprises after the full year that the best I could come up with was "Das Herr wit das Hund in das strasse." lol

GL with your journey

• PriscoInline
      Halo. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich spreche viel Englisch und Portuguiesisch.
      That's all I know.
      Good luck in your goals. Did you move to Germany alone or with your family?
    • BeatTheGame
      German - Hot 22 yo blonde teacher.

@PriscoInline Hey,No i comming in Germany with my Family.I'm here 1 month so far.And start working on McDonalds.I learn basic Deutsch but is really Hard.