umm any decent free tracking software?

• iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      So umm as stated in my previous few posts, i kinda dont have a br at all atm, so cant really afford money to buy poker software either.

Which leads to ... is there any half-decent free mtt/sngs tracking software? That would help me a lot, considering im currently using excel and well yea, its not that great really :D .

im playing mainly freerolls and cheap mtt's + some sngs as i cant afford playing any ring games atm, and i also tried checking my topshark profile but it doesnt look like that one tracks freerolls at all because my 2 biggest wins are not showing there and its not even tracking most of my sngs either... http://pokerprolabs.com/iteemo/iPoker (if im not allowed to post this link someone let me know ill delete it asap).

cheers,
      i
  • 5 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Both PokerTracker and HM2 have free trials. for a month. so you have a chance to set a challenge to earn enough money whilst trialing them and afford one of those. :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      Both PokerTracker and HM2 have free trials. for a month. so you have a chance to set a challenge to earn enough money whilst trialing them and afford one of those. :D
      Best advice I've seen today!

Thanks Rihard!
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      You could try FPDB which is totally free. Here is the main page: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fpdb/index.php?title=Main_Page and here is 2+2 support thread if you have any questions for bugs, setting it up, etc: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/168/free-software/free-open-source-poker-tracking-software-fpdb-version-0-40-5-nov-14-2013-a-273001/. It may be a mess at first to set it up and get used to it, but it does the job.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      ty ace im gonna try that one :)

@Rihard, the thing with those trials is... i already know about both hm2 and tracker but i kind of didnt want to... waste 30 days of trial while im still learning and not using it to its full potential. if that makes any sense :P

cheers and ty all for your help
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by iMumu
      ty ace im gonna try that one :)

@Rihard, the thing with those trials is... i already know about both hm2 and tracker but i kind of didnt want to... waste 30 days of trial while im still learning and not using it to its full potential. if that makes any sense :P

cheers and ty all for your help
      Even pros don't use those software's to their full potential. All they need is HUD with necessary stats/popups, hands to review, and giraffe to admire. Period.

Therefore don't waste your time. :D And by the way, whenever your trials expire, you still have an option to re-install windows or other stuff that work but I can't mention on public forum. :rolleyes: If interested, add me on comm. tool and msg me for info.

Regards,

Rihard