Moving my BR to PartyPoker

• RockEye
      Currently i got 75$ at Full Tilt. I've cleared up my 50$ bonus. I mostly play SSS NL10 and 1+0.25$ one table SNG's.
      What bothers me is i can't get and TAF money at Full Tilt and i hate 10% rake at NL10.

I'd like to get some money through TAF and Party Poker bonus isn't that hard to clear or so i heard (true?).
      What i'd like to know is, will my deposit of around 90$ at Party (i'll have to deposit some money at Full tilt to withdraw) make it worthwhile? Or should i rather wait and play at Full tilt until i build up my BR to 500$ and then deposit at Party and try to maximize my bonus profit.

I think i'd build my BR easier with bonus at Party and some TAF money, then to grind SSS at Full tilt.

What do you guys suggest? What is the rake one lowest limits at Party, lots of freerolls? What are the players like?
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      In my opinion, Full Tilt is not a place for beginners. I would advice you to move to either IPoker or Party. And you're right: Party bonuses are among the easiest to clear. Anyway, it's totally up to you whether to move now.

GL at the tables!
    • MrSvingKing
      The rake at $1+0.25 is obv. 25%

And I agree with thunder - move to iPoker
    • RockEye
      Thx for advice. I figured that out already that FTP is hard for begginers. I got an account at Titan but i can't retrack it with PS and i got only 3€ left there so i'll rather move to Party cause i can reap all the benefits of TAF, rakeback, bonuses, PS points .etc.
      And personaly i don't really like the iPoker software. It's too slow, PT3 can't import SNG summaries, HUD doesn't work at SNGs and you can't resize tables.

Btw should i be confident that i am not a bad player (i play only two months)
      if i managed to keep my BR at Full tilt considering their rake and only higher buyin games.?
      Just curious :D
    • Gerv
      There are loads of Reloads on Party (ranging from 20% up to 100$ or 100% up to $500) so you do not have to wait untill $500.

I suggest you deposit at Party and start immediately on Nl25 with the Necessary funds ( $150~ ). NL10 is full of Shorties. well mostly they are bad but you won't get enough money out of a shortie.