Winnings

• sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm playing 0.17 + 0.03 Euros (0.20 Euros) Sit and goes. The graph / tournament results show winnings in USD as -0.20$ instead of -0.20E for example. How can I get the graph to pull the correct amount in euros then adjust the Euro buy-ins to USD / CAD dollars on my graph? Thanks

For example

I buy into a 0.17E + 0.03E

HM2 Pulls 0.17E + 0.03E

HM2 changes it's currency to 25cent CAD / 4cent CAD

HM2 Shows -0.29$(CAD) on the graph.

Currently this is what it's doing

I buy into a 0.17E + 0.03E

HM2 pulls 0.17$(USD) + 0.03$(USD)

HM2 Shows winnings as -0.20$(USD)
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      For the graphs the currencies are automatically converted. You can switch the graph currency in the graph options.

But you need to add different winnings stats to your reports.
      Please see our FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/51/Settings+%7B47%7D+Currencies
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      For the graphs the currencies are automatically converted. You can switch the graph currency in the graph options.

But you need to add different winnings stats to your reports.
      Please see our FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/51/Settings+%7B47%7D+Currencies
      Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it doesn't help my problem. Holdem 2 manager is pulling the wrong numbers. They are pulling my 0.20cent (Euro buy-ins) as 0.20cent USD ( buy-ins ). When the graph is converted, it converts the buy-in as 0.15cent Euros. This is simply not true.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Hey i have familiar in pkr, i play hu sng, and i get right amount of sng played but all showed as lost, i have roi of -100%
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      Hey i have familiar in pkr, i play hu sng, and i get right amount of sng played but all showed as lost, i have roi of -100%
      I think my problem is different than yours. My HM2 is pulling the current numbers but in the wrong currency. I'm playing 0.20cent euro games and HM2 is pulling them as 0.20$(USD) games / 0.15E (EURO) games
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      I believe you have the same issue as I did. I googled the problem and the solution was to revert my HM2 to a previous version. HM2 works fine for me now.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Originally posted by sc2zerker
      I think my problem is different than yours. My HM2 is pulling the current numbers but in the wrong currency. I'm playing 0.20cent euro games and HM2 is pulling them as 0.20$(USD) games / 0.15E (EURO) games
      Which site are you playing? Can you check the handhistories whether the currency is written into them?
      If not HM has no chance to detect it.