Christmas kicks - week 2

• RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      Sometimes only 20% of the hands are loaded, I already checked the filter settings btw.

But to get the advent week 2 done, this is really frustrating.
      I got so far 3 kicks: 10 sng, suit up and diamonds are forever. the last kick I got today, while i DIDN'T had a diamond flush today... but I had loads of diamond flushes the previous day.

I also had a few times my stack doubled, but I don't get this kick (while I got it the previous week really easily)...

An example, I should get the kick here right?

---
      Known Players:
      MP2: $5,15 - 52 bb
      MP3: $20,76 - 208 bb
      CO: $10,00 - 100 bb
      BU: $12,81 - 128 bb
      SB: $10,00 - 100 bb
      BB: $13,54 - 135 bb

0.05/0.10 No Limit Hold'em (6 Handed)
      Hand recorder for this hand: PokerStrategy.com SideKick 2.0.1204.7

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , A:club:
      SB posts small blind ($0,05), Hero posts big blind ($0,10), 2 folds, CO raises for $0,30, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets $0,70, CO calls

Flop: ($1,65 - 16.50 bb) K:diamond: , T:spade: , 7:diamond: (2 Players)
      Hero bets $0,95, CO raises for $2,70, Hero calls

Turn: ($7,05 - 70.50 bb) 3:spade: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6,50, Hero calls

River: ($20,05 - 200.50 bb) 8:club: (2 Players)

or the AdJd kick:

Known Players:
      MP2: $10,25 - 103 bb
      MP3: $4,35 - 44 bb
      CO: $34,81 - 348 bb
      BU: $10,58 - 106 bb
      SB: $13,67 - 137 bb
      BB: $22,13 - 221 bb

0.05/0.10 No Limit Hold'em (6 Handed)
      Hand recorder for this hand: PokerStrategy.com SideKick 2.0.1204.7

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , J:diamond:
      SB posts small blind ($0,05), Hero posts big blind ($0,10), 5 folds, Hero gets uncalled back ($0,05)

Any Idea about what I can do to make that program work?
  • 10 replies
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      I am using HM2 btw and playing on pokerstars.
      Hands are stored locally for 9999days, not specifically 30 days, is that a must? and if so, why?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey RocknRollAd,

SideKick only tracks hands you play. i.e if you fold preflop it won't be in your list of recent hands.

In regards to those hands you posted, it is a necessity that you win at showdown using both hole cards.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey RocknRollAd,

SideKick only tracks hands you play. i.e if you fold preflop it won't be in your list of recent hands.

In regards to those hands you posted, it is a necessity that you win at showdown using both hole cards.

Hope this helps

Laz
      About the showdown: So you have to WIN a hand which you slowplay... I don't have to just win with the AdJd, so I will have to miss value in order to get the kick... I mean... A bit strange for a "learn to win" pokerschool tool, no?
      A little bit silly, but ok, that makes sense for the hands...

For the double stack thing... what is the problem there? Any Idea?

If I have HM2 open things are so slow in comparison for when HM2 is not running, ideas about that? The AA hand shows that I double my stack, right... Or what is the thing about this kick... I have to double my stack in a session, or in a hand... It's not totally clear to me...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey RocknRollAd,

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure about the Double up kick. I just played a 3 hour session where I doubled numerous times myself and didn't get the kick.

Hopefully someone will have more info.

Regards

Laz
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      OK, thanks for that, now it's impossible for me to have all kicks for this week.
      I especially turned of HM2 and played some NL5 to see if it would work for the AdJd kick... I got the hand, and guess what happened. I got lucky, spiked a J on the river, won the hand AT showdown, but it's not registered in the sidekick, and I didnt get the right kick for it...
      So it seems to me that something is really going wrong here... some hands are uploaded other are not. It seems to be totally random...

Some PrtSc's:

---

---
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      Sorry for whining here... :(
      But it happens too much now... 7 out of 9 hands of a certain minute are registered, of course the one where I should get a christmas kick (yes, i win the hand at showdown) is not in the list... Why?

Pffff... ?( ?(

• Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hey RocknRollAd,

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure about the Double up kick. I just played a 3 hour session where I doubled numerous times myself and didn't get the kick.
      Laz
      I believe the double-up Kick is only for cash games and I believe you are both SnG/MTT players for the most part based on your posts...

Each week contains a specific poker-site related kick, a cash game kick, and a SnG kick, and you need 5 of the 7 kicks to get the advent week kick.

Note that this week, certain kicks are available only on certain days - so if you grind 6 days a week and one of the kicks falls on your day off... :f_cry:

Hope this helps.
    • RocknRollAd
      RocknRollAd
      Silver
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Hey RocknRollAd,

Laz
      I believe the double-up Kick is only for cash games and I believe you are both SnG/MTT players for the most part based on your posts...

Each week contains a specific poker-site related kick, a cash game kick, and a SnG kick, and you need 5 of the 7 kicks to get the advent week kick.

Note that this week, certain kicks are available only on certain days - so if you grind 6 days a week and one of the kicks falls on your day off... :f_cry:

Hope this helps.
      It's about the cashgames, sir... :f_o:
      You should read, or at least take a look at the image, then you can see it yourself... :]
      I am not talking about f.e. the 88 kick, since I know that it's not yet ready to be earned...
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      You are absolutely right Rock - I read it AND looked at the images and still my brain somehow kept thinking SnG's ?( ... my apologies.

I did read in another thread that someone suggested the double-up for cash games might require you to double up your original starting stack (or more) from when you sat down at the table... but I don't know if that is correct or not.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramble
      You are absolutely right Rock - I read it AND looked at the images and still my brain somehow kept thinking SnG's ?( ... my apologies.

I did read in another thread that someone suggested the double-up for cash games might require you to double up your original starting stack (or more) from when you sat down at the table... but I don't know if that is correct or not.
      This is correct - allthough, you should receive the kick (I'm getting confirmation on this shortly) if you double up the stack you had when you entered the hand.