Questions

• Flooooky
      Flooooky
      Bronze
      Good morning,

I have just downloaded the software with my bonus code etc. I am going to start off playing .2/.4 as there is no NL5. I have noticed most of the games only let you buy-in for 40BB unless you play the 100BB tables with ante, is this the only way you can play 100BB deep? Also, are there many of these 100BB ante tables as I can only find 3 at .2/.4 limit, am I just being thick or is standard?

Flooooky
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Flooooky,

I just had look and there is plenty of action at NL4. Ensure you don't have 'Hide Full Tables' checked.

Regards

Laz
    • Flooooky
      Flooooky
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, but 95% of the tables only let you buy-in for $1.6 not $4, there are only 3 tables that allow a 100BB buy-in...Is this the norm on Ipoker?

Flooooky
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Flooooky,

I do apologise. There does only seem to be 40BB for all FR games and all the 100BB games are antes and 6 Max. This appears to be the norm throughout the limits.

I double checked on Titan and it's exactly the same.

Regards

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You could also try out the Speed tables on iPoker. You can find them on both Poker770 and Titan Poker, as well as other iPoker skins. You will be able to buy in for the full 100bb there, without any antes involved.

Although Speed poker might not be what you're looking for right now, you can always give it a try and see if you like it. :)
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Gold
      I play at 770 at nl4 there are lots of fr tables when you join the table the default buy in is 40bb but there is an option check box to buy in at maximum which is $5 =125 bb

also if you have just joined you get another 6 beginners only tables which you will be excluded from in 2/3 months (not sure how long)
      gl see you at tables